A More Floods Rep keeps calling me

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
So back to my original post...dumbasses

Last week I just dried out my insurance agent’s office from a busted water pipe. After he saw my capabilities, I hope there won’t be a need for the More Floods company to send me jobs.
Dumbasses? Whose the one looking for more floods😏😉

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Remember this type of work comes at the worst times. People come home to find their home flooded after work. Or they are away for the weekend and Sunday night find it flooded.
Are you going to be ok with going out to suck water at 3 am?
That's a couple of the reasons we got out of that business and at one point it represented 25% of our annual revenue. It was taking away from our regular business though and we made the decision to just refer that work out.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well, for one, that’s what Old Ladies love😏
Sometimes they get their hair purple without trying to be #cool. But, if you want that clientele
because they pay well, then ok. But, the downside will be the thermostat will be set on 90🤪

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Well, for one, that’s what Old Ladies love😏
Sometimes they get their hair purple without trying to be #cool.
Expect the best, expect the Purple truck has been one of our tag lines for at least 40 years. We try and do everything with at least a touch of purple in it.

1613763330931.png

F

FB7777

It sounds to me @Matt Wood that it is most prudent for you to go grab WDR work on your own , under your own terms

with the personal acceptance and realization that those who are distributing the work will give it to the restorers that will solve their problems the most seamlessly

I’m with you... when it comes to this work , it’s brutal hours and will reek havoc on your personal and financial life as you ramp up to having on-call staff that can mitigate these losses for you

based on your previous perspective on property managers, I see you as a 2 truck chuck with possibly a couple of techs ....maybe one fulltime

embrace it... it’s how I rolled for most of my career after the initial 10 years

The fact of the matter is you dont get to dictate , mandate and restrict your availability of your services while running a larger high 6 or 7 figure operation . You’ll have many responsibilities and compromises to make.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
F

FB7777

Expect the best, expect the Purple truck has been one of our tag lines for at least 40 years. We try and do everything with at least a touch of purple in it.

View attachment 106213
Admit it... you stole that purpleidea from the king of free marketing an resident Free Candy Van dork

Mr David Brokum Yoakum

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I'm very familiar with this type of work. That's why I'm slowly building into it
We are officially 3 months into our third year of restoration besides when we just played around.. We did 300k our first year, a million our 2nd and should double that this year. What took 20 years to build in carpet cleaning got passed in a little over 24 months lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom