a must HAVE

Lonny

Supportive Member
I got a light duty CRB about a year ago. I loooove the light part! It does a great job at lifting nylon resi pile, and good for CGD, also does an ok job of grout lines- better than my 175 and Nylon brush. I keep thinking that a CRB unit that weighed about 60lbs with good brushes may be a great happy medium. Easily changeable brushes for hard surface and carpet duty would be a bonus, oh and doesn't cost as much as a small chevy. Especially for one like me with a Butler unit, standard sized GMC van, and very little frikkin room in it after the 175, tile spinner, 2.5 hose and extra hoses, crb, vacuum, etc. etc. is all in place.
Having said that if I know I am in for a greasy restaurant, the 175 and red pad will be going with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art Kelley

hogjowl

Idiot™
Paul seems to have reached a point in life in which he's decided to endorse anything from the margins of the cleaning world. If it's a fringe element, he's on it.

May be he's always been that way and I haven't been paying attention.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the CRB's and think they can be a great preconditioning tool and in the right situation a stand alone system provided its maintenance and not corrective cleaning.

A 175 is much much cheaper and will deliver much better results. It's draw back is weight. So buy what you're willing to pull off the truck!

steve_64

im pulling the pile lifter more and more lately. charging extra for it also. i see so much matted polyester it makes a big difference. makes the presprays work better too.

i thank my helper for influencing me. once i showed him he asked why we dont do it on every job. i told him not everyone is willing to pay for it lol.

the 175 just doesnt restore the nap the way the pile lifter does imo. or remove hair which i run into a lot cleaning rentals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom