A new little twist to MikeysBoard.com

Mikey P

Administrator
Shawn you can not avoid this question any longer.

Lets pretend you do not get the 1.2 but just your patent back, who will design your new Juvenile Vortex? How will it differ than any other big engine Prochem/Hydramaster/ Powerclean slide in? Who is going to design and who is going build these for you?

If you choose not to answer it then we are done here.

You're avoiding questions and playing games in hope to get more ammo in your legal case. Ain't gonna happen.
This whole thread was your idea Shawn, I tired to talk you out of it twice. It's going nowhere (in the real world, not your purple elephant and green sky fantasy world)

I think we all know why you can't answer the question.

Because you don't have a damn clue.

So either admit it, tell us your grand plans or call it quits.

You have until morning to answer or I'm shutting this exercise in futility down.

Mikey P

Administrator
A beheading would be popular too Yap but I wouldn't want to take part in that either.

This has grown to be the ugliest event ever here Shawn, I know you don't see it but the entire industry is revolted by it all.

Please get to the question, then we'll deal with your plans to sell what ever it is you come up with and then we're done.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've seen you Violently crucify companies for doing far less than what you KNOW Thom and Bill have done. Of course - those companies weren't spending thousands of dollars to promote Mikeysboard either.

I've "crucified" Thom plenty already here. I'm not sure what I'm suppose to be pounding nails into Bill's palms for..
Swatting at an annoying tsetse fly is not a crime imo.
All the lurkers know that "the entire industry" you refer to consists of You, Bill and Thom. These are two of the most viewed thread in the history of your board Mike. Think how it will look if you pull them down.

Pink elephants Shawn.
The very people who you want to do business with in the future are cringing every time to open your mouth here. It's become sad and pathetic and because I don't hate or even despise you I'm going to put you out of your misery here real soon. I asked Lisa to lock this thread at 11:30 am my time but she messed up so now I'll answer these question's a leave it be.
If I don't get the monetary award I believe I'm getting in arbitration the Vortex will probably be no more. No slide-in. No PTO. Nothing. No design or redesign of anything Vortex will probably occur ever again. The final hearings are May 11, 12 and 13th. Oh, and no warranty either. (Cute how you turned that one around) Should be interesting to see how this all turns out, huh?

I am relieved to see your honesty here. Thank you.

I just had a couple of 20 minute long heated conversations with our fearless leader. I asked him straight up what his problem with me and Vortex is lately and boy did he let me have it! I asked him if he would be willing to discuss these issues here in the clean room and that he and I be the only ones with permissions to post in the thread. He agreed. It will be like a one-on-one interview more than anything.
That was your opening statement in this thread and the above answer is why I have a problem with Vortex.

The problem is Shawn, I believe it to be done. Vortex is now history. You wanted MY opinion, you got it.

If you win and carry on then hey, congratulations, I hope you can find a new niche in the TM market place. I don't think you can or will but give em hell dude.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll leave this one up for a day in case Shawn or his mouth piece Ron would like to comment.

I'm just going to reiterate my case that I personally feel the Vortex is done.

Why?

1. 90+ grand is just way too much to pay for a Big Truck these days. I could set up a much more more economical and efficient true dual wand truck for much less. A near new, if not brand new gasoline cab over with a box can be had for 20 to 30 grand, possibly much less, just ask Lockheart. 25k for the truck 40 k for two new slide ins or 15k for tow near new recession specials plus all the trimmings would save me enough to buy another truck. For the Single wand guys, just look at Jim Martins set up. For the price of a new Vortex you could buy four near new cleaning trucks/vans in today's market.

2. IMO running a Diesel PTO is not a wise financial move. Cost way too much to maintain and fuel. Why run down the expensive motor when the slide in motors can be replaced for just so cheap?

3. Shawn has the worst track record in this industry for dealing with a manufacturer for his Vortex, who in their right mind would risk dealing the 5th company? Especially now that Powerclean is not an option.

4. Xentherm technology is done. Emission standards have made it obsolete. AT's HX has more than proven itself so why not deal with a proven company. Although I have my sneaking suspicions that it's just a matter of time for them to call it quits.

IMO Shawn does not want to continue the V project , he just wants a pay out based on lost future sales. Never going to happen.IMO he has no ideas on how to create a new Big Truck that is anything different than what has already been done with the big 59/60 HP machines already available. Besides wasting time on his ridiculous theory that Mikey's Board ruined his ability to sell the Vortex his other premise was that a Vortex logo could be applied to ANY slide in truckmount and it would be a instant hit due to the awesome reputation of the Vortex Brand. :shock: He gives the impression that he feels that by adding the logo to a 25/45 slide it in raises its value by ten grand. Yes I know it sounds ridiculous but I've read the court transcripts and it's all there. His claim is that any truckmount regardless of it's technology was to be built by Blueline (and any company the bought them) with a Vortex logo and sold/marketed for eternity so he could retire on royalty checks.
The Arbitrator did not agree.

Now lets hear Ron's ideas as to why the Vortex can and will survive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom