A.P.O. shut off float

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
need to add a float switch to the A.P.O.

the flat wire harness feeds power from the switch on the machine to the A.P.O....

is there a wire harness that will connect the float wires into the A.P.O. harness so it cycles with the float switch....

or do I have to put my electrical skills to work and create my own........

IMG_5335.jpg

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I had to make my own. You want to install a 3 way switch. ON/Off/Auto. Use a Ball float switch made for sump Pumps if you don't want to replace that float switch in a few weeks.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jim,

Since you work alone....!

Just run a simple "off/on" toggle switch...to the battery... !gotcha!

After you have SucKeD-Up 70 to 80 gallons of water..."You deserve a 5 min break...!"... :idea:

If you TIE it into your WASTE SHUT OFF...you are TOO LATE... :mrgreen:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
HARPER said:
Jim,

Since you work alone....!

Just run a simple "off/on" toggle switch...to the battery... !gotcha!

After you have SucKeD-Up 70 to 80 gallons of water..."You deserve a 5 min break...!"... :idea:

If you TIE it into your WASTE SHUT OFF...you are TOO LATE... :mrgreen:

There is already a factory switch built into the machine for the APO....

If you look behind the wiring in the picture you see the white plug..that is where the float switch goes....

below that is the hose that feeds the APO....

I hired a guy about a month ago and have landed some pretty good size jobs...not to mention this guy is doing a great job and we are cranking out some jobs everyday...we have got a great system down and I don't want to keep running out to the truck making sure the pump don't run dry turning the switch on and off.......a float would make life easier....

the float is the easy part..I am just not into cutting the factory wire harness off unless I have to....I was hoping there was a connection of some type that when they install theses things that would marry up to what I have.....

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
This has got to be the easiest thing to wire in, especially if the APO switch is already on the dash. Being that Jim is already electrically inclined, I don't think I need to tell him how to do it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jim Martin said:
need to add a float switch to the A.P.O.

the flat wire harness feeds power from the switch on the machine to the A.P.O....

is there a wire harness that will connect the float wires into the A.P.O. harness so it cycles with the float switch....

or do I have to put my electrical skills to work and create my own........

IMG_5335.jpg

Jim,

Doesn't your BL have a APO switch on the FRONT PANEL..off...on...auto...?

IF so all you need is a standard "shut-off" float and harness...It should just plug-into the BL..!

Look in the bottom left hand corner of this custom tank...Same float is used as the standard
SHUT-OFF FLOAT...! Plugged right into my PC...We just position the switch to AUTO.. :idea:

S4010987.jpg

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW..."Note under warranty info...it is for a BL"
http://www.interlinksupply.com/index.ht ... 1+++++++++

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Any Sapphire dealer should have the float you need and it should just plug right in. Let me know if you can't find one and I'll send it right out.

davendana

Name
d Jackass
You can get it directly from the mfr for about half what the suppliers get. I paid 74.00 plus shipping for that exact unit that all the Prochem dist wanted 160.00 for.....

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
the suppliers will come with the correct plug already attached. the manufacturer just comes with 3 wires any length you want. Some people need the plug and play. Jim not included.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom