A personal plea on behalf of animals from me.

Name
Damon
Ehhh....

I really don't think you don't have to support PETA in order to be opposed to animal cruelty.

In fact, this is one of the few topics where I think you'll find broad consensus.

HARPER said:
thecleaningdude said:
I've never known issues involving animal cruelty to have anything to do with politics.

Anyway, I sent an email.

Screw them.

PETA.... :roll:

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
I don't think this is animal cruelty...this was some radio folks taking a scary situation (hitting an animal) and turning it into humor...i didn't hear it, but i would guess that they found humor in the fact that people who've hit animals have nearly shit themselves and freaked out...not so funny during the "ACCIDENT", but probably something you can turn into a laugh later-on, you know, being thankful that the person survived the accident. I respect Kens passion for animals, but I do think this might be an over-reaction. If these radio personality have a history of animal bashing or promoting cruelty or being overly insensitive to animals, maybe you would have a leg to stand on, but it seems as though they were just trying to turn a scary/sad topic into a humorous one, you know, their job on the radio, to entertain. For the few folks like Ken that got upset, i wonder how many listeners laughed and enjoyed the "entertainment" side of the jokes??? Lighten up folks, there's real problems in the World, a few lame jokes from some radio hacks shouldn't get you that upset?? Just my .2

BTW, I love animals A LOT!! i also like Mikes question to Ken.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom