A pleasure to work alongside TRS

Mikey P

Administrator
Brandon, Victoria and Charles Heberling showed up for the Ronald McDonald house project and really stood above and beyond as participants and supporters. They were given the office carpet project to take care of with their low-moisture equipment. They did a beautiful job removing lots and lots of toner stains and getting the carpet bright and very even in appearence.

We had a challenge in one of the guest rooms where apersistent odor that has lasted through two resident families has remained. We had the Contec crew wash and disinfect all the walls and furniture to help get rid of the odor and we of course, hot water extracted the carpet to the best of our abilities. When I went on a final inspection tour about 4 in the afternoon, that room had wicked up something fierce. A residue of baking powder that was used sometime between now and the last time we were here to help eliminate the odor, reared its ugly head... I tried to vacuum it up with a Dyson but had no success.. we let the entire group decide which was the best way to handle it and we all agree that running an OP with an absorbent pad over it with avery strong concentrate of an encapsulated was the most likely the safest way to go. The TRS crew was more than happy to go back up and clean the carpet and correct the problem. What was notable is that their prior owner would have used the occasion to slam on hot water extraction and tout the benefits of OP cleaning, I don't think it even occurred to these fine folks to take advantage of that that situation. Rather, they appeared to be honored to be recognized by a bunch or HWE guys as problem solvers, rather than competition

Trinity also presented me with a brand new Spyder unit as a thank you for my RMHC efforts. I think my first job with it will be a local charity project that I've been using the Cimex on in the past...

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Brandon, Victoria and Charles Heberling showed up for the Ronald McDonald house project and really stood above and beyond as participants and supporters. They were given the office carpet project to take care of with their low-moisture equipment. They did a beautiful job removing lots and lots of toner stains and getting the carpet bright and very even in appearence.

We had a challenge in one of the guest rooms where apersistent odor that has lasted through two resident families has remained. We had the Contec crew wash and disinfect all the walls and furniture to help get rid of the odor and we of course, hot water extracted the carpet to the best of our abilities. When I went on a final inspection tour about 4 in the afternoon, that room had wicked up something fierce. A residue of baking powder that was used sometime between now and the last time we were here to help eliminate the odor, reared its ugly head... I tried to vacuum it up with a Dyson but had no success.. we let the entire group decide which was the best way to handle it and we all agree that running an OP with an absorbent pad over it with avery strong concentrate of an encapsulated was the most likely the safest way to go. The TRS crew was more than happy to go back up and clean the carpet and correct the problem. What was notable is that their prior owner would have used the occasion to slam on hot water extraction and tout the benefits of OP cleaning, I don't think it even occurred to these fine folks to take advantage of that that situation. Rather, they appeared to be honored to be recognized by a bunch or HWE guys as problem solvers, rather than competition

Trinity also presented me with a brand new Spyder unit as a thank you for my RMHC efforts. I think my first job with it will be a local charity project that I've been using the Cimex on in the past...
Nice to see the new TRS people stepping up like that. That kind of thing goes a long way with their current and potential customers. I am curious as to what did they use to remove the toner stains.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom