A possible changing of the guard at IICRC

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
People who know me well have long known I have been a little ambivelant about the goings on at the IICRC, mostly because the org has had virtually no impact on my business and partly because I didn't have the energy to put into learning the idiosyncrasies of the issues.

Now I am involved in numerous charitable organizations closer to home after putting in almost 15 years in leadership roles in local and regional Trade Associations.

I am however thrilled that there seems to be a change coming and that the old Status Quo of the old guard staying in power and seemingly extracting extra benefits by their involvement may mean that the IICRC may finally be headed back to its roots of quality education, and not try to be anything more than that.

The asking for nominees to consider is a huge step that starts to take things from out of the “dark, smoke filled rooms” into the public venue where the rest of the world has been for some time now.

There are many wonderful people in this industry that may be able to help move the IICRC to a place of relevance vs controversy. Some of them are:

John Downey- talk about a man of integrity!

Tony Wheelwright- a tremendous voice of logic and polite reasoning.

Lisa Wagner- never afraid to challenge the status quo, and has sound arguments to back her up.

Craig Jasper- another man of high integrity, high respect and excellent communication skills.

Bryan O’halek- One of our Industry’s most knowledgeable people.

These are just a few of my ideas for who would help to serve us well.

Ken

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I realize it was an oversight, but I didn't see my name at the top of the list.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Willy I had your name at the top of the list....................................of those NOT to nominate. :p

That is a great list of candidates Ken. 8)

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Doc Holliday said:
Willy I had your name at the top of the list....................................of those NOT to nominate. :p

. 8)

shitlist.jpg

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Willy P said:
I realize it was an oversight, but I didn't see my name at the top of the list.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud... though, with "sense of humor" on the list of qualifications, it might be an idea to put you up there.
:mrgreen:

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Ken Snow said:
People who know me well have long known I have been a little ambivelant about the goings on at the IICRC, mostly because the org has had virtually no impact on my business and partly because I didn't have the energy to put into learning the idiosyncrasies of the issues.

Now I am involved in numerous charitable organizations closer to home after putting in almost 15 years in leadership roles in local and regional Trade Associations.

I am however thrilled that there seems to be a change coming and that the old Status Quo of the old guard staying in power and seemingly extracting extra benefits by their involvement may mean that the IICRC may finally be headed back to its roots of quality education, and not try to be anything more than that.

The asking for nominees to consider is a huge step that starts to take things from out of the “dark, smoke filled rooms” into the public venue where the rest of the world has been for some time now.

There are many wonderful people in this industry that may be able to help move the IICRC to a place of relevance vs controversy. Some of them are:

John Downey- talk about a man of integrity!

Tony Wheelwright- a tremendous voice of logic and polite reasoning.

Lisa Wagner- never afraid to challenge the status quo, and has sound arguments to back her up.

Craig Jasper- another man of high integrity, high respect and excellent communication skills.

Bryan O’halek- One of our Industry’s most knowledgeable people.

These are just a few of my ideas for who would help to serve us well.

Ken

Thanks Ken.

Lisa

P.S. I know it was an oversight... but I didn't see Jeff Bishop on your list. :shock:

P.P.S. I think it would be WAY cool to see Downey on the Board there. That would really be a change worth watching.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
John would be awesome to have on the board!

Cleanfax has never been the same since he left. Imagine what the IICRC could be like!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: A possible changing of the guard at IICRC

ACE said:
so, should I wipe my azz with this IICRC certified firm renewal letter or send them a check?

Lol- I wouldn't do that but maybe send it back with a note saying you will consider renewing after the election results!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
The problem is lies with CLEANERS

The time has long past, like seriously long past to simply ignore the IICRC. All the industry
need do is individually sensor them. Stop sending them money, stop talking about them and
let them simply fade away.

Their very existence has been self serving, self replicating and from the very beginning has
never attained any consumer awareness, none, zero, nadda. The cleaning industry has never
been rallied by them or unified in any way. If the “real” everyday field standards were a litmus
test of their validity or worth they would have been blow away by the wind years ago.

Everyone and I mean everyone who perpetuates the talk and chatter needs to find a hobby or
another interest. It should be embarrassing, even humiliating to keep this “dream” alive. The
problem?, now?, is every time they get mentioned and every time you write them a check.
The problem is the industry.

Bob Foster

If they show a new direction,
If they get a new team of people we trust,
Then why not take this group and make it what WE want.

They are calling to the general carpet cleaning public for nominations. Its up to US to put those names AMONGST us that we trust to do that.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Bob Foster said:
If they show a new direction,

They are calling to the general carpet cleaning public for nominations. Its up to US to put those names AMONGST us that we trust to do that.

Ditto

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner

Ken Snow said:
[quote="Bob Foster":h9z1j80u]If they show a new direction,

Ditto

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/quote:h9z1j80u]

Ditto SQUARED.

=)

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Don't forget those taht have got this new ball rolling...

Great list of names above, but none from Australia, New Zealand or the UK.

I think the IICRC has a good presence in all those countries.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom