A QUESTION FOR JOHN G

G

I notice Steve Smith on his website and labels says to use Whamm for Heavy Soiling at 12 oz. per gallon….and he sells the Whamm Super concentrate to John to make into the 1 gallon concentrate jugs…

And John’s website and labels say to mix it at 16 oz per gallon…

Is John either trying to sell more chemicals by telling everyone to use 25% more….

Or

Is he watering the Whamm chemical down with more water, and it’s weaker, so you have to use more of it to get the same result?

John...is that a fair question to axe you....?

Why the discrepancy ....?

And Mikey..i wants my Avatar back......something that shows yor wit an' charm maybe?

G

Naw..i was messin' wit it and LOST IT MYSEF...i liked that crazy guy.....

John Watson

I think this one fits your style and personality ,

Looks like a douche bag to me on is it a tampon on a string???

G

I DO NOT LIKE THIS ONE!!!!

I'm gonna get mad..and you won't lik me very much when i get mad.......

John G

Bob, I know you are a bitter old woman, but at least get your facts straight..

Here is Steves recommendations:
Dilution:

For light to medium soil & odor mix 8oz per gallon of water.
For medium to heavy soil & odor mix up to 16oz per gallon.
For cat or other severe urine odor, treat first with PeeRadicator... Then clean with WHAMM mixed at 8 to 16 oz per gallon.

Here is ours:
Light to medium soil and odor, mix 8 oz per gallon of water. For medium to heavy soil and odor mix up 16 oz per gallon.

So while you may like to stir up trouble can you not at least do it with something valid?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
exactly. use a Doodle Bug and cut a square cotton pad or use any of these. good point Kevin.

20968MIC.jpg

or

8541-3M.jpg

or

MCO8440.jpg

or

MCO8242.jpg

thanx --- Derek.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Don't know about where you live but up here no-one ever walks in the corners and any dirt there can simply be handles with a clean rag.

Good grief - two words is right.

G

Harry "down" here where we lives there is so much dirt in the air that a carpet can become dirty if NO ONE ever steped on it...

yes even in the corners....i for one think that anyone that would need ta bend over and DO the corners would look lik a ....GOOF!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Sure ... up there, dogs don't piss in corners, kids don't spill drinks in corners and filtration soil doesn't collect in corners.

And, to further defy all logic ... when you padders scrub your carpets with those abrasive doodle-bug pads, your carpets magically aren't damaged.

Good grief is right.

John G

Pity some stoopies can't master what small children can master.

Seems bama boy is a bit unique, well maybe even SPECIAL, but neither is a compliment.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Sure ... up there, dogs don't piss in corners, kids don't spill drinks in corners and filtration soil doesn't collect in corners.

And, to further defy all logic ... when you padders scrub your carpets with those abrasive doodle-bug pads, your carpets magically aren't damaged.

Good grief is right.

Marty, please get down on your knees and crawl up to a corner lift a leg and see if it's even ergonomically possible to pee directly into the corner. Stupid argument as I would never deal with urine with OP.
Same goes for filtration soiling - if you can get it completely out using a wand and without bending down with a towel - this I gotta see.

And no, normal kids don't spill in corners.

Good grief...

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Down under, we use a machine called a vacuum cleaner to remove the dry soil along the edges and in the corners.

This will remove most of the contaminants in the carpet, as well as along the walls and in the adjacent corners.

We always, (well the good ones do), vacuum the entire carpet BEFORE doing any type of cleaning.

Maybe up top, over there, people drop and spill contaminants along the walls and in the corners, I know from reading these posts, there are sure some whacko's up top over there.

So nothing would surprise me.

If the problem is filtration soiling along the walls, then that is an entirely different case and calls for specialized cleaning at an extra cost.

Other than that, I concur with what the sensible people have alluded to.

Cheers,

Shorty.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Most of the more vocal proponents of padding are stand alone (in more ways than one) OP cleaners. They simply don't have HWE capabilities, or at least, they won't admit having it.

Harold ... having a short dick shouldn't blind you to the possibility of other animals being able to pee in corners. Grow up. (And get some length.)

PS Have ya'll noticed that John has been reduced to name calling and personal insults lately?

G

WHAAAA HOOO doggie....Marty is my Brand New Bestest friend......of all time an' then some.....

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Harold ... having a short dick shouldn't blind you to the possibility of other animals being able to pee in corners. Grow up. (And get some length.)

PS Have ya'll noticed that John has been reduced to name calling and personal insults lately?

Does anyone else here see a slight inconsistancy here, lol

:p

G

All i can see is the visual of Harry wit his leg up in the corner......

that was a classic sutley..i'm startin ta lik that guy....

John G

Posted: BobVawter Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAAAA HOOO doggie....Marty is my Brand New Bestest friend......of all time an' then some.....

That says it ALL!

G

He just sent me a pm calling me a parasite for not paying you $5.

Mikey,

Where do I send the check?

Phil

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom