A Restoration Room here?

Would you like to have a Restoration Room ?

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Any pros willing to moderate it?
You would be expected to share ideas, tips, secrets and horror stories as well as answer questions and keep out the riff raff.

I'll assume Chavez will help out as well.

Many here feel the need and if done right it could be as popular, if not more so than the Tool Room.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'll help, but I think to be fair I kind of like CNN, a little information about a lot of things. I think you need someone with hands on, day in and day out experience to moderate.

I like Steve G. he has a lot of experience and has a lot of great stories of what to do or not to do. Curtis has a lot to offer as well, his hurricane experiences would be of great help to those thinking of entering that type of work. Craig definitely has a lot of TES experience and would be a good choice also.

I'm sure there are plenty of others here that would also make good candidates, and I'm sorry to have left you out.

Name
Bruce
Please do open this room, nothing worse then a carpet cleaner that thinks he's the worlds greatest restoration guru in the world when he is nothing more then a water restoration hack. Know your limitation so your customers wont get screwed.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Bruce Humphrey said:
Please do open this room, nothing worse then a carpet cleaner that thinks he's the worlds greatest restoration guru in the world when he is nothing more then a water restoration hack. Know your limitation so your customers wont get screwed.

Just for the record there are plenty of "restoration only" companies who are hacks as well.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Mikey,
You should have a contest for naming the room.
What do you think?

Here are my entries for the contest.

Restoration Station

Restoration Colaboration

Restore Floor

Flood Studs

Resto-Rama!

Restore Super Store

Restoring the World

Restoration Quastions (good for them southern folk)

Manage your Water Damage

Damage Inc.

Restoration Nation

Restora-Thread

Restoration Postoration

Restoration Salvation...or Salavation

I'll think of more I'm sure of it.

come on Mikey??? Pllleeeeaaaasseee??
Pick me pick me!!!

TimP

I think BAWB should name it....I mean he's come up with the greatest name for a room already.....The Rubber Room

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
The Chamber :lol:

Many of us use a chamber for drying, cleaning and deodorising.

We have a chamber in the shop, but don't hesitate to make a make shift chamber of sorts to increase effectiveness, concentrte heat, localise deodoriser and minimise crosscontamination etc.

John

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
TimP said:
I think BAWB should name it....I mean he's come up with the greatest name for a room already.....The Rubber Room

Where the hell is the "Rubber Room"...sounds like my kinda room.
:mrgreen:

Dolly

I like Flood Studds........but then what would you call a lady who does water damage restoration........

Great Idea to have an area for that topic........

Still would like to see the upper room too.........Some of you guy's could sure
use a lot of us who pray, pray for you........... :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like Flood Studds........but then what would you call a lady who does water damage restoration........

Heavy flow problems?

Midol Moments?

Moisture Miss Happs?

Red Wings?

I've said too much.

TimP

Brian Robison said:
TimP said:

Where the hell is the "Rubber Room"...sounds like my kinda room.
:mrgreen:

You have to get BAWB to "BAM you in" to get in...it's a hidden cult within mikeys board.

Name
Bruce
Joey Johnston said:
[quote="Bruce Humphrey":1aqy2qnh]Please do open this room, nothing worse then a carpet cleaner that thinks he's the worlds greatest restoration guru in the world when he is nothing more then a water restoration hack. Know your limitation so your customers wont get screwed.

Just for the record there are plenty of "restoration only" companies who are hacks as well.[/quote:1aqy2qnh]Very true, but we are dealing with carpet cleaners on this forum.

Mikey P

Administrator
Keith Collins has agreed to Moderate.

So we got Keith, Chavez, and Pennington and maybe Steve G.

Curt, give me a call @ 831 588 9063

Back
Top Bottom