a serious question for shawn york

steve g

Name
steve garrett
shawn just so you know its never been anything personal, dale earnhardt said if they are cheering or booing they are still making noise. Most of what I have come to know is a patch work of various things I have learned from others. including the arbitration clause in your contract was a savvy move. My question is after all the business dealings you have had, patent disputes, contacts of various kinds with businesses, what advice would you offer up other people when making agreements with others from patent agreements to contracts.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
thanks shawn, that book you recommended does it just talk about subcontracting a product, or other info related to it, like contracts and keeping from getting hosed by people with more money and experience??

some relatives of my wife's family started up skull candy you have probably heard of them, all they did was sub contract a product, but the real secret to what they did was branding and marketing. the challenge for most people is seldom are people blessed with good technical knowledge and good marketing skills, most people have one or the other.

Bob Foster

The easiest part of a product is to create its concept.

By far the most difficult and most expensive part is to profitably exploit the many resources required to bring it to market and sustain its growth.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Bob Foster said:
The easiest part of a product is to create its concept.

By far the most difficult and most expensive part is to profitably exploit the many resources required to bring it to market and sustain its growth.
Well said Bob, you're a smart man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom