A Simple Technique That Will Improve Your Encap

Name
Brad Gouveia
Great video but please turn the background sound please. I have a surround setup and the background music was loud for me and made it hard to even hear you over it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
No Ricky the #1 error in scampoo cleaning is NOT doing a prevac to remove 75% of the dry soil content.

Which in my opinion is the ONLY cleaning step in the scampoo process

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
True, pre-vacuuming is very important.

But the number one newbie user error when performing encap is what I talked about in this video.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Oh Lurch..............does the truth hurt?
Oh So painful. But for jobs that aren’t truckmount accessible I’m encapping. Commercial carpet pad capping is better than HWE. Except for greasy spoons.

I’ll stick my junk in a skunk before I use a portable.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Oh So painful. But for jobs that aren’t truckmount accessible I’m encapping. Commercial carpet pad capping is better than HWE. Except for greasy spoons.

I’ll stick my junk in a skunk before I use a portable.
Yeah, southern people have no clue as how to operate a portable. Better you idiots stick to floor scrubbers.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Yeah, southern people have no clue as how to operate a portable. Better you idiots stick to floor scrubbers.
Maybe this is more your speed.
BB2311CF-7910-4AF0-8DD8-BC4CCD018229.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When the lurk proves me right over and over again, I feel for you Marty. By the way, I made $250 in 1 1/2 hours with a porty today.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
There are so many different asthma triggers, it's hard to say what exactly might cause an asthmatic reaction. We've never heard of DS2 being an asthma reactor, but I imagine it's possible. Spraying any type of detergent into an atomized mist could cause a respiratory irritant. If you want to spray an encap detergent, I'd recommend using a spray tip with a coarse spray pattern (higher flow rate) which would lessen the potential for a finely atomized mist to become airborne. Or shower-feed the encap solution through a shampoo tank.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom