A suggestion for Hydramaster...

Chris A

Name
Chris
We need bigger waste tanks! I am having to pump out every day now with my hi-flow CDS, I tried to see exactly how long I could clean. Saturday was 850 ft and a sofa/ls with the drimaster. How about doubling the width of the waste tank for 220 useable gallons, then setting up a saddle tank system, much like Sweeny's for ~ gallons of fresh. My next TM will have a larger tank, HM or not...

TimP

I have to agree that it fills up fast. But since I live in an area where people aren't over worried about a little bit of carpet cleaning waste water on the grass. I don't worry about dumping too often. I did a job last week where I had to dump 3 times in one day. I think I did 1400 ft of ceramic and probably 600 ft of carpet that day in one job. Then had to go back the next day to finish the rest of the carpet, a total of 1600 ft of carpet plus a set of steps. Good thing I didn't pass up the big job to try to find 4-100 buck jobs. :roll:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I don't have a major problem with pumping out, but some customers do, and you never know which ones. Plus its a PITA to roll out one more hose. I dunno if I would want more Fresh capacity, due to weight, but the waste tank is a must.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom