a tad dorkish but a good idea non the less..

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
I always did to! Stopped when I went fully vlm as you needed a million spotters...but not now :)

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I got one of those flyers in the mail and mine say's the belt is free.

Mikey P

Administrator
Fels bar
Cotton towel
Duck Bills
Gummy shark
Gels
Tabs
Smartphone with pre set *** magazine app for mid job slow season bathroom/ anxiety breaks
Spare 15 amp fuse for etm users
Binaca
Door wedge...
What else??

Reactions: Russ T. and FB7777

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just use a bag...much easier.......sliders...lift buddy...shoe covers....door stops..a few spotters....blocks...roll of sticky tabs are tethered...( no more leaving them behind )....Duck bills...towels.....super soap.....once you get it set up..saves you trips back and forth to the truck...........

P3040861_zpsc9d074e5.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey
F

FB7777

Jim, I use the 5 gallon bucket boss version from Home Depot. I've seen those husky bags there

Think Ill try one out , looks like there is a lot more room and easier to organize.

That belt thing looks ridiculous, probably developed by a San Fran fag

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Jim, I use the 5 gallon bucket boss version from Home Depot. I've seen those husky bags there

Think Ill try one out , looks like there is a lot more room and easier to organize.

That belt thing looks ridiculous, probably developed by a San Fran fag

I have used the husky bags like Jim's for years...much better than a bucket. And I think it looks more professional than a bucket. I put all the immediate needs in there. Sliders, spotters, gloves, lift buddy, etc....even carry a light bulb in one pocket that can be just plugged into a reguler outlet directly for those dark rooms..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The belt makes perfect sense for having all those items within hands reach but damn, you're going to look like a stoopie wearing one. :headbang:

I think my guys would look at me and laugh if I told them they had to wear those. Personally I'd quit if you made me wear one......heck I'd quit if I had to work for Ofer too! Pink! :p

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I just got a tool bag from the hardware store. Nothing more irritating to need a spotter, walk over to the pail, grab it, go back to the spot, treat it, go put the spotter back, return to the wand and start again, only to discover another spot 2 passes later! Who says it looks dorkish?? Its functional, it saves time, it looks professional.
I carry 3 spotters, scissors, female quick connect, two different spotting tools, wedgeit,

Wonder if that Alsolv Extreme works as good as they claim. I use Orangel PLUS Alsolv and it won't strip an enamel paint quite that quickly, but it will cut it. Perhaps that was a fresh spot they are showing.

Reactions: Cleantechsk
Name
Brad Gouveia
I got a letter say that it was free too. I through it away after I saw this post thinkning it was the same offer and was going to order later. Now I find it is not the same offer.

Anyone have the code to get it free if so let me know, otherwise I will pass on the deal

Thanks,
Brad Gouveia

Name
Brad Gouveia
I was able to find the code to get the belt for FREE use code 1305AAB1

worked for me. Expires may 31st.

Yes it maybe dorky but a large commercial job it may be handy. I thought I would give it a try.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I was able to find the code to get the belt for FREE use code 1305AAB1

worked for me. Expires may 31st.

Yes it maybe dorky but a large commercial job it may be handy. I thought I would give it a try.

Crap, I just ordered it for half price. Oh well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It makes sense, I don't know how many times I've run into a spot and the spotting tray is in another room or far away and I spray a little more with the Hydroforce and give it the heel and toe in hopes of removal, only to have to set the wand down and track down a solvent spotter. Dorky but very functional and a time saver.

Just don't let anyone snap a picture of you or you'll be all over youtube! :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom