A thing of beauty

Mikey P

Administrator
False narrative.
All that video demonstrates is the use of an effective prespray.

Which are you the most bitter about?, no overspray or drips?, the $100/ you over spent?, that you have to use 30% more water to get worse results? the crappy external fit glide?, that can't be swapped out on site ?
or that so many people love this wand?

I got this text today...

Screenshot_20240719-103636.png

hogjowl

Idiot™
Which are you the most bitter about?, no overspray or drips?, the $100/ you over spent?, that you have to use 30% more water to get worse results? the crappy external fit glide?, that can't be swapped out on site ?
or that so many people love this wand?

I got this text today...

View attachment 127902
Don’t attempt to deflect.
My statement stands on its own merit.

Mikey P

Administrator
You probably can't relate but when you're in retail and you can sell something this well built that outperforms everything else that cost three or four times as much, it's extremely rewarding especially considering the budget of the typical customer...

Name
Swani
False narrative.
All that video demonstrates is the use of an effective prespray.
I don't even remember what my prespray was. I think it was something of Saiger's. I do remember that I sprayed the entire house down with disinfectant before I started because it was that nasty.

I actually made this video because I thought there was no way a 2-jet wand was going to cut through that nasty carpet. I had several different wands out that day, and I can tell you that some of them did streak and did not flush as well as this wand. I honestly thought I was going to have to continuously key the wand to flush the carpet, but that wasn't the case.

It's a good wand. I've put it through the ringer and it's performed well.

Reactions: hogjowl and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't even remember what my prespray was. I think it was something of Saiger's. I do remember that I sprayed the entire house down with disinfectant before I started because it was that nasty.

I actually made this video because I thought there was no way a 2-jet wand was going to cut through that nasty carpet. I had several different wands out that day, and I can tell you that some of them did streak and did not flush as well as this wand. I honestly thought I was going to have to continuously key the wand to flush the carpet, but that wasn't the case.

It's a good wand. I've put it through the ringer and it's performed well.

and jetted to 4 flow.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom