A toast to Mikey!

Bucey

Name
FFA?
I've been a CC for only a short while. My exposure to a wide range of PS are around 3. So Mikey I've tried the O2 and Liked it. As a general PS. Boosted w/ hot sause is a bit better. Still looking for a economical PS that provide value and proforms. So I landed a Motel 6 and I'm going to try your Mix. Redline and O2. BUT I am having a hard time with the not meter on the HF? So Mikey, and others What ya say. Also was going to do a little side by side testing on the last one, maybe? Depends on how much steam I have left. Any More Advice?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rstrick said:
Any More Advice?

yes.
I know the cost of a gal juice can seem high.
But it's actually a very small part of your expenses overall.
and yes, I remember my first couple years in the biz and what a struggle financially it was.
hell...it still is, but for different reasons now
and yes, I've tried Tide, and other silly soaps trying to save a dime.

I found it to penny wise and pound foolish

let the cost of the juice be the least of the considerations.
Find one you "know" from "your" experience that works best for your style/methods
Stick with that one, and do side by sides with other juices as opportunity allows.

when you find one better, switch to it.
If you follow that pattern, in a couple/three years , you'll "know" what chems work best for "you".

you find good chems (most are) and a handful of great chems

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Take the meter tip (most likely yellow) off and run it at 4 to 1

If you ave the 7 qt HF you'll create about 6 gallons of rtu PS.

A motel carpet should be fine with 6 ounces of the RL and 2 of the 02

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Just got done at the motel 6. I did 21 units in about 3.5 hrs. From what I coud tell the Redline worked well.(not the best place to do and experiement, heavy traffic lanes.) All in all I was happy with the work. Find out tomorrow how the Manager Like It. The rooms differed from one to the next on soiling. THis was the first Motel I have done. What is the boards experience with this type of work. Cow trails all over, etched in browning. rub it with a clean towel and no soiling just heavy traffic. Love to hear other experince with this type of work. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom