a unique approach to selling truckmounts...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
In all due respect to the company that I started with (well, as their Prochem brand) and that represents about 50% of my gross sales:

This series stinks.

Expanding on this:

Everyone company should have an ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)

My ICP for a truck mount buyer is:

45-60 years old

Male (women are growing in the business workforce, but not enough of a percentage to be my "ICP")

Center to Center/Right politics

Moderate to conservative lifestyle

Married with children/grandchildren

Active in the community

3 years plus in business

To be clear, I have plenty of liberal, female, or LBGTQ customers who treat me great, buy plenty, and are successful in this business.....but they represent a small percentage of my market, so when I look for how to market to a customer, I keep the above category in mind in how I communicate with them.

....and, to be clear, I don't think my liberal, female, or LGBTQ customers would like this one much either.

I cannot see how these two will get the attention, or Legend Brands the respect, of this demographic.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
With the Hot Chics, LB must be marketing to my "persona" in bedazzled pants😈🤣😎

But as a marketing student, I was also annoyed by the presenters, but the message is strong.

hogjowl

Idiot™
In all due respect to the company that I started with (well, as their Prochem brand) and that represents about 50% of my gross sales:

This series stinks.

Expanding on this:

45-60 years old

Male (women are growing in the business workforce, but not enough of a percentage to be my "ICP")

Active in the community

3 years plus in business

To be clear, I have plenty of liberal, female, or LBGTQ customers who treat me great, buy plenty, and are successful in this business.....but they represent a small percentage of my market, so when I look for how to market to a customer, I keep the above category in mind in how I communicate with them.

....and, to be clear, I don't think my liberal, female, or LGBTQ customers would like this one much either.

I cannot see how these two will get the attention, or Legend Brands the respect, of this demographic.
I wish you could be my “guy” Jim.
You’re just to yankee for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce
I could only stomach a minute and 12 seconds of that dumbchit
Did the dippy brunette chic show any leg to go with her cleavage?

what's with the kitten in heat "come f' me" look at the 20 second mark?
At least they could put her in Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots

..L.T.A.
Yep that was seriously slutty. She's nasty but the 370 looks niice.

Bryce C

DFW
Name
Bryce

This series stinks.

Expanding on this:

45-60 years old

Active in the community

3 years plus in business

I'm working on my resume bud

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.

How many 370's have you sold for them? Wouldn't it be wiser for them to put you behind the camera instead of these idiot actors who have no clue what they're talking about? Because they aren't convincing anyone.

The last time I saw a really good commercial video was when sapphire showed that awesome looking van with the tm in it , and I think some real people with sapphire where in the commercial which was way more convincing to the carpet cleaners.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
How many 370's have you sold for them? Wouldn't it be wiser for them to put you behind the camera instead of these idiot actors who have no clue what they're talking about? Because they aren't convincing anyone.

The last time I saw a really good commercial video was when sapphire showed that awesome looking van with the tm in it , and I think some real people with sapphire where in the commercial which was way more convincing to the carpet cleaners.

Maybe those three actors will start YouTube channels featuring all the ways they have fixed or improved their 370s...?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I posted on FB about this, saying where's Tim Baker?

Hahahahha

Rueben Hawkins replied he still works here doing training.

Cough cough.

Well the paid actors at least got a job lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom