A very big THANK YOU to my friend Al Sims!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
About 6 weeks ago Al received a call for a fire restoration, and we had joked that I should come for a visit. After a day or so we decided that would should entertain that idea, and so the fun began.

When I arrived at the Hartford airport I was greeted by Al, Ky Ky, and Melanie(Ky ky’s girlfriend). The three standing there holding a tyvek suit with my last name and a number on the back. I had talked with Al several times on the Greenhorn Chatroom, and by my welcome I knew I was in for a real treat.

Al gave me the best hospitality that I could have ever asked for. I got to talk to him about a lot of things; life, business, desires. I will hang onto every word that we spoke to each other, especially those great jokes! I was with Al during some good times and some bad, but whatever came his way he would try his hardest to make light of the bad things, and find a way to smile and joke.

Anyone that has been lucky to meet, and befriend Al knows exactly what I’m talking about. His personality and sense of humor are one of a kind. He’s a man that loves his wife(Lori), son(Shawn) daughter(Sarah) and three awesome dogs; Bud, Nala, and Pistachio. OH! We can’t forget about the lizard that freaked me out when I would wake up and he’d be staring at me 6 feet from me, and the fish in the waterfall pond. And of course his friends!

His friends had told me he was creative and a go getter, but I’ve learned something different. He’s much more than any of those things. I see a bright future for himself, his family, friends and his company. Anyone who doesn’t know him reading this should take the time to. You cannot find a better friend than he is.

To Al:
I could go on and on. I just wanted to thank you a lot bro. I learned a “wicked” lot while I was around you and blessed with your company. It was a pleasure finally meeting with you, breaking bread with you, and working with you. You know things are going in the right direction, and now you’re truly unstoppable! I wish you the best of luck, and if you need anything you know my number. I don’t remember the number you and Ky Ky put on the back of that tyvek suit, but you’re definitely #1 in my book!

F

FB7777

sounds alot like the Dustin and Waldo experience

except for not getting ACE d in the a$$ over money part

Al

sounds alot like the Dustin and Waldo experience

except for not getting ACE d in the a$$ over money part

I tried hard to pull off a Dustin, I had his hand book and cell number under my pillow.
But "Hoodle" out smarted me every time! It was crazy, everything I tried was foiled.

Then this morning I found out how he did it!!!

That's right "Hoodle" I found
the Waldo hand book!!!

8)

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Back around 2003,I think I wrote in ICS bb,archive some where...

The amazing Al Sims...said it then,been proven since.

I rarely if ever see him much anymore.But I do concur deeply with Mr.Hoodlebrink...

I have studied Carpet Cleaners very very well since 76.I knew the day we went to the seminar in Boston . I saw what Steven saw now/then...

Priveledeged to meet his family,including briefly his mom and dad.I saw exactly the tree the apple fell from.. They did not have a son,they created a positive legacy for the future and that is the best kind of kid to have.

I saw a relationship with him an his dad.That would make Wally and the Beav ,jealous. I only wished i could have one day with my dad like that...

Rock On Simster,Rock on KY-KY and all the Sims .An Hey, Mel you remember the Dunkin Donuts Winda warsher ....?

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
[center:2w5n5uao] Al IS THE MAN![/center:2w5n5uao]

Kudo's Al!

Yes - you do deserve it... just for being yourself...and let me tell you that is rare in this day and age!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom