A very common phone call here at GGHC

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi, somebody told me about them slider things you sell and that they would make it a lot easier to push and pull my wand. Other people told me that you lose all your vacuum when you use those things and I was hoping to get some more information about them.

To which I used to give a 45 minute dissertation about all the benefits and today I decided to go about it in a more expedient manner.

Well sir, our glides cost $178. If you would like to hear more about them at this point let me know, but most people that start with your opening remarks never order anything.

What do you mean he says..

Well my $178 investment will help eliminate all the wear and tear on your wrist, elbow shoulders and lower back. They will also give you better results with your carpet cleaning and your customers will be much happier in your drive time. But for most people in this industry, unfortunately none of those benefits outweigh the $178 cost.

Well you got me pegged. Thank you very much.

Click.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I used to try to describe all the steps I take to clean carpet to differentiate myself from other cleaners. Kinda like answering the question, How are you different. But it got long winded and felt like people were falling asleep.

Thats when I finally made a website and put up a video that visually shows them. Now I just say, go to my website and watch the video.

In fact, thats pretty much the only reason I have the website.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Sorry I didn't see the improvement suggestion. Text me what you had in mind if you don't want to say here
Just off the top of my head. More of a question than a suggestion. Backside of the glide vac relief ? Is the glide choke point to far due the glide being two sided?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom