about pressure

okccarpetman

what makes it have a PULSE at the gauge.. it says 700 but is feels like my portable. any one think they might know what it is, any suggestions are helpful..

JAMES
________________________----
going back to the porty sucks!!!!!!!!! but its got to be done

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ok.. how about some more details.. ie type of wand, type of flow, does it do on every tool connected, is it differnet from what it used to be. Feed us details!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
The most frequent cause is a variation in the capacity of one of the cylinders in the pump, necessitating a rebuild of the pump's seals, as Doug indicates. Other causes can include other maladies such as a blown chem pump diaphragm, or an air leak of a fitting or hose on the intake side of the pump. The leak can be from a crack, that is difficult to spot or a leak in a hose, perhaps hidden by contact with a frame component. To a lesser extent, the working state of the pulsation dampener can contribute to felt pulsation, but is usually not so noticable. In rare cases, the bypass valve or unloader valve can introduce a pulsation.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
tighten the spring down a little on the unloader and if that don't work..see Shawn post...

okccarpetman

thanks i guess its the freakin pump, ive replaced everything else.. now it it hard to rebuild it myself? its a hydpro pump.

i did tighten some of the hoses better now, i cant tell it is pulsating on full throttle!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom