About to get slammed...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I hope you ordered a multi sprayer and not the HF. There’s a noticeable difference.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Anyway, back to the holidays...

Mikey can give me a free Trinity, spotters and glides.

Marty can punch me in the face.

The rest of you can kiss my ...

But, all that said, this forum is ridiculously invaluable to me.

Thanks... seriously.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
Order a spare demo valve from multi sprayer just to keep around...

I forget what truck mount you have but don't run it super hot when you're spraying cuz once the water gets a true 150 at the multi sprayer expansion of the metal will keep it from drawing

Make sure you keep a good screen on the draw hose in the jug to keep from sucking in powdered pre-spray and rubber bits and other crap that find its way into the jug

Make sure the jug you ordered has a separate cap on it to add chemicals so that you're not taking off the demon valve cap each and every time ..then you'll hate the damn thing

Reactions: Meter Maid

Mikey P

Administrator
also I put the pressure washing gun on a quick connect so that you can use it for blasting out shower stalls washing your van cleaning off your wand and flossing your teeth without dealing with the jug and chemicals

Reactions: Nomad74

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
also I put the pressure washing gun on a quick connect so that you can use it for blasting out shower stalls washing your van cleaning off your wand and flossing your teeth without dealing with the jug and chemicals
Mike... you’re a good dude.

Who cares that the Miami Christmas guy thinks you’re mean.

I’d fight people for you, even though I’m retired.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
But what is the benefit over using a sprayer that doesn’t rely on my truckmount?

100% consistency

already was mentioned about the lack of draw as the TM gets hot .
they won't draw at all at 200.
so when you spray and clean half a house, and stop the wand to spray the rest, you'll need to bleed off heat if you want the same draw as when you started warm

the other thing is, when they fail, you won't know it till you've sprayed several hundred ft of carpet with water

..L.T.A.

Reactions: roro and BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
100% consistency

already was mentioned about the lack of draw as the TM gets hot .
they won't draw at all at 200.
so when you spray and clean half a house, and stop the wand to spray the rest, you'll need to bleed off heat if you want the same draw as when you started warm

the other thing is, when they fail, you won't know it till you've sprayed several hundred ft of carpet with water

..L.T.A.

Don't listen to a dry wall guy on CLEANING equipment I've been using the Hydra Force for 30 years ....you know when nothing's coming out

F

FB7777

Hey MeAthead, Isn’t there a “I used to get plastered” plaster board you can provide inaccurate information on??

73.998% sounds like the alcohol by volume of your former liquid lunches

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My trucks get 190-210 degrees f. I haven't noticed any lack of draw at those temps. By the time the water travels through 125 feet of hose, it's lost a bit. I meter at 4-1 and it stays pretty consistent.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I was using my hydroforce sprayer with my portable for 3 years. Even i know it was amazing from the day i started. It was really a no brainer.

Question.. do you have metal plate in your skull?

You remind me of cousin eddie.

F

FB7777

nothing I said was inaccurate.
stick to finance , Boyle
cause you don't know sheeit about cleaning or gear
You're a pack follower and just parrot what the cool kids do

..L.T.A.
Having our Best year ever and haven’t had to suck off another guys teet since I was 23

stick that in your tool belt in the trunk of company Kia

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
We are worx all day everyday. Hydro force rarely comes out of the truck. 5ah batteries, hydroforce jet tip and 2.5 gallon jugs or a 5 gallon.

if its a massive job of course hydroforce but the worx is really efficient when u work with 2 people. Never have to worry about spraying a mix of rinse and pre spray, doesnt matter that much but just feels better knowing your laying down straight chem. I like being able to pre treat while the TM burner is heating up and while other guy vacuums or CRBs right behind you without solution line in the way.

the original spray tip on the worx is really bad and puts way too much PS in the air

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
We are worx all day everyday. Hydro force rarely comes out of the truck. 5ah batteries, hydroforce jet tip and 2.5 gallon jugs or a 5 gallon.

if its a massive job of course hydroforce but the worx is really efficient when u work with 2 people. Never have to worry about spraying a mix of rinse and pre spray, doesnt matter that much but just feels better knowing your laying down straight chem. I like being able to pre treat while the TM burner is heating up and while other guy vacuums or CRBs right behind you without solution line in the way.

the original spray tip on the worx is really bad and puts way too much PS in the air
Where can I get a different spray jet thing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom