Accelerated Truckmounts

D

Darren Styles

Just wanted to send out a great big thank you to Duane with Accelerated. Duane and his guys removed my 2545 from a trailer, swapped out to a new frame (The Dominator) and reinstalled it in my new van. They worked until midnight last night to get it done for me so I would not miss any work this coming week. By switching over to this new set up the machine is very quiet, compared to before, and is very smooth with very little vibration. Anyone looking for a new set up in the near future should check his equipment out. Very nice looking, easy to work on and kick ass heat!!!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
That's great!! One question though.............. You are so close To TCS, so why not go with a TCS? I only ask because they are in the same area.. Plus they have produced 1,000's of more machines... So why an accelerated? just curious. pros and cons?

D

Darren Styles

I took the pump completely apart, wiped it down and put it back together and it works fine now. I have no idea what I did to fix it but it's working fine. As far as TCS goes, I think that Duane's units are built better and look nicer. That's not an attack on TCS just my personal feelings. When there is a problem or I have a question, Duane takes care of it without raking me over the coles

RickL

Burtz said:
why would anyone use your business to clean anything
I wondered where this came from myself. Congrats on getting the new frame installed so easily.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
RickL said:
Burtz said:
why would anyone use your business to clean anything
I wondered where this came from myself. Congrats on getting the new frame installed so easily.

i am thinking he directed it at joey....for being a schmuck on why doo-daddy instead of tcs

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I was just curious... accelerated look like good machines....... Like I said i was just curious.. and who were you talking to? and what did you mean butz?

joeynbgky said:
That's great!! One question though.............. You are so close To TCS, so why not go with a TCS? I only ask because they are in the same area.. Plus they have produced 1,000's of more machines... So why an accelerated? just curious. pros and cons?

Joey how is that Genesis you bought to hold you over until you purchased your new machine? Just curious. :roll:

Burtz

the question was why would you not buy that ZXX unit instead of a Duane unit

so I answered a question with a question

simple

why not buy from Duane

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Thanks, Darren.

We've been taking steps in recent months to make sure that the company becomes stable and that our products continue to improve.

You are the second customer to have us dismantle a system you bought from us and reassemble it on a new Dominator frame. (The other was a Hammer I built and sold to Billy Walker back around 1998.) I see that as a testament to the soundness of the Dominator design. I also appreciate it as a testament to your appreciation of us as a company.

Like the Predator Unleashed, I see the Dominator as "complete", in that no significant changes are planned for it.

It's that good.

Thanks again.

Duane

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaQsi1lNiU7]

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1qNXqzkBR87]

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thats the answer!! Its nice to know there are other good manufacturers out there. I see duane is one of the good ones, I must admit........... TCS wouldnt be working on my unit at midnight! They woudl say were closed.. lol

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Thanks, Joey.

We're open on Saturdays from 10 AM to 2 PM as a rule, but do stay longer if needed.

Unless the job is very involved, we get everyone out the same day they show up, even if it means working a bit late. Most customers wait while we do the repairs they need.

Rarely is anyone at our place for repairs for more than an hour.

T

The Magician

I haven't seen Duane post in a long time so I didn't know he was still building machines. He builds very nice professional machines. Not to be negative but Duanes machines will blow away the CTS in flow, heat and cfm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom