Name
sam miller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Whats the going rate to recharge??? Sapphire machine use pulse hose's and I've been buying them for my 405's for years. a pulse hose will usually last longer then a acumulator on one charge. I get about 2 years out of them on the average.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My cousin has a prochem trail blazer and the shop is try to sell him one for $400.00 he's a broke dick still thats rediculous.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
A 3cp still could use a pulse hose, in fact the vise of the pulse hose is based on the size of high pressure system (heat exchangers, Chem injection) and the pressure and unloading in your system.

On a mid size unit 20hp 4 blower with a couple of heat exchangers I have found a couple of pulse hoses connected by by a coupler works great.

On prochems we assemble 2 pulse hoses together with a coupler and a plug on one end and screw/thread the other end right into the pressure assembly where the accumalator was. Then loop it up and across to the other side of front grill and use a couple of zip ties to secure in place or use a a simple 1 screw hose holder to secure in place.'

We buy our pulse hoses from Cobb carpet and they are pretty reasonable something like 20 bucks a pulse hose.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Butler uses similar to the second one (stainless Steel) and we get a couple years or more out of them...then we just call Butler for another one...they rebuild and recharge the returned one...and it is pretty cheap really for the way it works.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I've used all 3 and they work the same on my machines havent been told by any distributor here to recharge then they always sell new ones. So pulse hose are the cheapest way to go here.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It is not a constant pulsation you are worried about, it is to protect the system should you encounter any air or leak or anything that might pulse through the system and cause premature failures to any component in your pressure system. Like insurance in a way for most, some systems by design it is a must.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm sure all of my accumulators are shot, though I haven't noticed any issues... Why not add one of those hoses? I bought 3 from Cobb for $57 with the shipping..

Thanks for the tip!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The one on my 870 is a cat with no way to check or rebuild. I have a rebuildable stainless one on the shelf. Because of the angle it's installed I'd be Leary to change it to the much heavier one. I had pulse hoses in the past and they always broke. I gave up on them and went to the rebuildable.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom