Achy breakie

RIP IT

Name
Chris
One of the funniest ( in a morbid kinda way ) things Ive ever read. Why was she screaming that you were trying to kill her? Must have been REALLY fond of her carpet. Good on you for NOT giving up after that happening on your first job. Cops must have been scratching their heads. In hindsight probably a good thing you didn't take her teeth out.

Mike Draper

Here is the truth about Bob's killin the lady story. He started cleaning after a heavy lunch at the taco joint. You know, the ones parked on the side of the road. Anyhow, the old lady kept wantin every little thing moved all the while Bob is holdin those explosive tacos in with the extra hot taco sauce :D. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and pulled one straight out of the Hollywood movie Dumb & Dumber ( you know when the toilet doesnt work) the old lady yelled to her daughter on the phone "He's killin me". the cops thought that bob had murdered the old lady until he told them to go look in the bathroom. And thats how bob got away with murder. :oops:

dantraub

RIP
Name
Dan Traub
I was dragging a trunk from the foot of a bed, and it had those french-style legs. Well, one of them snapped right off. It was a family heirloom and even though I took it and repaired it really well, they never called me again-- this is one of the problems I have with working alone.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
dantraub said:
I was dragging a trunk from the foot of a bed, and it had those french-style legs. Well, one of them snapped right off. It was a family heirloom and even though I took it and repaired it really well, they never called me again-- this is one of the problems I have with working alone.
Sliders!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
RIP IT said:
[quote="bob vawter":3g5vc9xc]my FIRST job ever...
was a ninty + year old bitty....that had been watering a plant on the floor...for YEARS....
well when I come along and sucked a ROUND HOLE in her carpet....she croaked...
dead...
died......right in front of my eyes!

Now give me the prize!!!!

you're amongst friends, so you can tell the truth without fear of ridicule....

did you take her false teeth out before commencing CPR?[/quote:3g5vc9xc]
HELL NO....jus before she croaked she called the POlice AND her daughter...
and screamed into to phone.....
HE'S KILLIN' ME
HE'S KILLIN' ME!!!!!!

and yes i DID sit in the back of the cop car till things got straightened out

Back
Top Bottom