Action extraction

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Any one using it? its a chemiesters product. At jon don they say its an acid rinse that also has cleaning abilities. Any thoughts or experience? i bought a bottle of it and i am gonna give it a whirl when i find a nasty.

Kelly

Chemspec has an acid rinsing agent that also has cleaning abilities. Liquid High Heat is what it is called, was on a job the other night with a client and you know I was actually surprised at how well it worked. Chemistry...gotta love it

Name
Kevin McCreary
Good stuff!!! Eliminates wickbacks,especially on olefin with out the gummy residue sometimes caused by acid rinsing. Its kind of like a miracle rinse. Good on carpet furniture synthetic and natural. It also leaves the carpet bright and soft with out any re-soiling problems.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Gordon says that I'M responsible for the action extraction formula as it is today......i used it back in the 70's!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Kevin..why you callin' Bullspit on that...i talked to Gordon about TWO weeks ago and he sED that to me.....I'm not sure that i care for the tone of yor post......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom