Actual Dirty Carpet

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
fake blond with a big butt......like we don't have a million of those in Cailf.

like there's anything wrong wid'at?? :lol:

I'll take the blonde with the big butt.

what man doesn't appreciate the looks of an attractive woman ??

but lets tread lightly on this one, fellas.
That's family ..keep your tongues in your hEd, or at least don't let any drool dribble on the keyboard before you hit "submit"

..L.T.A.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
lance said:
Harper, fake blond with a big butt......like we don't have a million of those in Cailf.

Any guy can get any chic with enough cash on hand. It's the ones who want true love and not a fake relationship that are hard to find and don't care how much money you have.

If you're having fun smoking, drinking, and partying then more power to you. But when your health goes down the drain and those little blue pills don't work no more then money won't buy you love.

Character counts. In this day and age not many people care enough nor are strong enough to do the things that are right and honest. They cut corners and take short cuts and money and power is all they care about. Take care of your health....physical, mental, and emotional. All the money in the world can't buy you good health. Just ask Steve Jobs.

Character counts. Have a great day and God bless you and your family. shiteatinggrin

Thank You ...."ANN LANDER'S".... :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"Lance the only iNtErnEt yanking going on here is located @ your "IP address".... :oops:

The Girl's also drink @ the house... :roll:

38499_421003601442_559916442_5362704_1930381_n.jpg

So we can afford to go out.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: please...!

37507_421430041442_559916442_5373338_797656_n.jpg

JOEY can afford to pay for his own "recreation".... !gotcha!

39331_421000906442_559916442_5362614_8015833_n.jpg

ps Don't under-estimate the FL gurls, We have some GREAT.! "Salt & Pepper" shakers HERE.. !gotcha!

pps Lance, I hope you find your "SoUl-mAtE"....soon... !gotcha!
I have TAUGHT my son to practice safe SEX....It s called..."CatCh & rElEasE"...saves you 50% of everthing you own...If you fall in LOVE.... :idea:

ppps.. Your welcome "OFER" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
looks like lightly soiled carpet to me

2nd picture carpet is still dirty to the right in the picture, looks like it is right where the couch was sitting

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
[quote="Brian R":2oxdtjy2]Eat right, excercise.....Die anyway.

I'll take the blonde with the big butt. :mrgreen:
I thought you did 8) :lol:

Well, the thread IS about dirty carpet :roll: To each his own. Don't forget the penicillin.
39331_421000906442_559916442_5362614_8015833_n.jpg
[/quote:2oxdtjy2]

Shhh....Don't tell her that.

PS. I quoted just to repic the chicks

lance

Ann Landers.....she is smart and has lots of common sense, so i will take that as a compliment.

Harper: rock on you crazy, grey-haired (what's left of it), cig smoking, whiskey drinking, woman grabbing twelve year old........You make this board a great place to hang out. :p :lol: :p

P.S. My wife is a great woman and loves me very much. I am a very lucky guy.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
steve frasier said:

2nd picture carpet is still dirty to the right in the picture, looks like it is right where the couch was sitting

yup...but not dirty worn....

next time i take a pic....maybe ill set up lamps and such... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lance

Geez Harper, you don't look so good in that pic of him picking up the check. Did you eat something that didn't agree with you or did you realize that maybe you don't have enough customers to support your lavish lifestyle for very much longer???

Don't worry though, it won't be too much longer until you will start to forget how much money you had to spend to have that much fun...... Senility can be a good for something... shiteatinggrin hey Marty, blow me :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
lance said:
Geez Harper, you don't look so good in that pic of him picking up the check. Did you eat something that didn't agree with you or did you realize that maybe you don't have enough customers to support your lavish lifestyle for very much longer???

Don't worry though, it won't be too much longer until you will start to forget how much money you had to spend to have that much fun...... Senility can be a good for something... shiteatinggrin hey Marty, blow me :lol:

Really lance.... :roll:

That boy can afford to pay the TAB....Because he has something that you obviously DON'T... :idea:

"A RICH DADDY"...so F-OFF.... !gotcha!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
floorguy said:
steve frasier said:

yup...but not dirty worn....

next time i take a pic....maybe ill set up lamps and such... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
lighting makes a difference
shows a multitude of flaws or lack there of

Ever wonder why bars are so dark and the women look so good?
Get them into the light!!

demon00seven

That's good, by providing these pictures we can understand that what kind of problems people have with their carpets, and how the stains of carpets could be cleaned properly. We are cleaning service provider and offering services for duct and carpet.

Carpet Cleaning Miami Fl

Back
Top Bottom