Adding auto/dump to a portable

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I have had to break out the portable for three jobs this week. Two high rise condos and once when my tm went on the fritz this morning. It is a mytee speedster 1000hv with the 200 psi option. I stupidly did not get auto-fill and auto-dump when I bought it and would like to at least add auto dump now or possibly add both auto-fill and auto-dump. Is it possible to add this stuff and if so where would I find the parts and how hard is it to do? Or do you have any other suggestions for handling the bucket brigade. I have to dump and fill after each average size room the way it is set up right now.

Name
Jesse
No clue on the adding of those features. We pre-fill 3 to 10 5 gallon buddy jugs (or sparkets bottles, soooo wrong) and use a cart to bring them in and set them in different areas. You can carry some empty 5 gal paint buckets with lids to dump into if there is not a close toilet. I'm not familiar with your machine but this works with our cobra 500, and windsor admiral. We could never fit all that in our truckmounts so we use a cargo van for porty work. In large commercial areas 55 gallon cans on wheels are great, although risky. I've never had 1 go over but I had a 5 gallon black water wreak havoc.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Joey;

Here is a picture of a Ninja we added an auto-fill to:

autofil.jpg

It uses a float valve and stainless flowmeter on the solution tank.

Larry Cobb

Attachments

• autofil.jpg
    autofil.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 152

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom