Advice on Ozone machines

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I'm not sure which way to go. I know there are different types; corona, UV, gas filled tubes and possibly others too.

Just looking for some help in deciding which is the best all around machine. I know that there are pro's/con's and tradeoffs to be considered sometimes between different types of machines.

I was looking at US Products, PowrFlite and MaxblasterUSA systems.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Bill

WJMorgan3 said:
I'm not sure which way to go. I know there are different types; corona, UV, gas filled tubes and possibly others too.

Just looking for some help in deciding which is the best all around machine. I know that there are pro's/con's and tradeoffs to be considered sometimes between different types of machines.

I was looking at US Products, PowrFlite and MaxblasterUSA systems.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Bill

I have the Powerflight one for sale Bill if you are interested. Mint shape and maybe 40 hours on it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Hey Bill,

I recently purchased a Drymaster RDM....from Rich....

He is a Staight-Up good guy.....If he says it is "MINT"...You can take his word on it...

Ps You REALLY missed a great deal on the 805....It runs GREAT..I might be selling
"My BaBY" the 405....If you are still looking...?

The 805 cleaned up....SWEET...

09-06-09_1850.jpg

HARPER said:
Hey Bill,

I recently purchased a Drymaster RDM....from Rich....

He is a Staight-Up good guy.....If he says it is "MINT"...You can take his word on it...

Ps You REALLY missed a great deal on the 805....It runs GREAT..I might be selling
"My BaBY" the 405....If you are still looking...?

The 805 cleaned up....SWEET...

09-06-09_1850.jpg
'

Thanks Joe for the kind words. I sold Bill a RDM a couple years ago. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom