Advice on picking a carpet cleaner

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I had a customer the other day. He had an older couch that I cleaned. He was obsessing about the wear and spots on the couch. After about the 5th time of asking me about the years of dirt embedded into the couch, I finally had to tell him, "Don't get all Type-A on me. I'll get it clean but your couch is old and showing wear."

He had a shocked look on his face. He then said, "I am a Type-A".

• Wow
Reactions: Desk Jockey

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
JEEbus...this post jus made me realize
...SO AM I!!!
My painter wanted to pick my car up and drive it to his shop.....I told
Him if my mother came down from heaven I wouldn't let her drive it..
Ya he got all Jacked....any one know
A good painter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Great question. I've got an Austin Healthmate at my house + Blue Air purifier in every bedroom. I am well aware of the wildfires in California and the dangers they pose. We were just evacuated last year, the image of the orange sky and running to pick up my son from school through a rain of ashes still traumatizes me to this day.
That's just awful what you guys are going through. No good way to avoid it.

Keep changing filters as needed, consider wearing particulate masks if you can get them when outside. Hopefully you get some rain to change the situation.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Last year? I thought you guys had fired all around you?
It's a big state. Our latest fire up here was put out last week, thus my lesson about being Type-A. Feels good to be able to see Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen again.

Last edited:

danmushmush

Name
Dan Man
No way we could have ever guessed that
Well did you also guess I have solar panels so I don't pay for electricity? Also, I drink a green smoothie every morning that I make in my Vitamix Ascent blender from all organic ingredients. That's how I outsmarted y'all. No way I'm letting those stinkin' pesticides inside my home.

You guys are fun. I should hang out here more often.

scotty747

I deal with greeners all the time here in Washington. At least around the Puget Sound. Prespray with whatever they use for there laundry. Extract with water. Remind them that h202 turns into water when it releases an atom of oxygen. Ahhh, who dosent love more oxygen. Collect the cash because they dont trust banks and thank them for the zucchini's they loaded you up with while they kept the good rhubarb and Kale for themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom