Advice on starting a VLM cleaning business

Name
jack zerkie
If I was going to go with a low moisture system, I would consider von Schrader. I used their system 30 years ago and today they seem to have good foaming detergents that dry to a hard (brittle) residue. Cylindrical brush combs through the pile like a crb and the vacuum picks up the foam and soil. A lot more difficult to use than a wand and you need a separate machine for stairs but very useable.
I tried von Schrader in 81 and not happy with results and hard to maneuver straight only hard to turn, A new orbot or vibe wll move and clean better. The foam is okay but their extraction didn't suck very well. jz.

Reactions: Cleanworks

rick imby

Name
Rick
Not really ....honestly I think the colloidal silver, the atp testing, the trinity machine moving at close to the speed of light or some such shit, and its Origin are all complete and utter bullshit.

I decided to play devils advocate (lol) and you guys didn’t show up.....

What isn’t bullshit is there are guys out there using vlm as there primary method that have decent businesses and happy customers. Maybe the op is one of the people who can make it happen

I wondered what had happened to the perennial skeptic....

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
We've used low-moisture with a rotary for almost thirty years. Good results, happy customers, many have been with us over 15 years, maybe a half-dozen or so call-backs total. It's quiet, dries quickly, doors stay closed, very little wicking, environmentally-friendly, people like it. For me, though, it's six of one, half dozen of the other, if you intend to do a good job, you will, regardless of process. The opposite, of course, is also true. lol

rick imby

Name
Rick
We've used low-moisture with a rotary for almost thirty years. Good results, happy customers, many have been with us over 15 years, maybe a half-dozen or so call-backs total. It's quiet, dries quickly, doors stay closed, very little wicking, environmentally-friendly, people like it. For me, though, it's six of one, half dozen of the other, if you intend to do a good job, you will, regardless of process. The opposite, of course, is also true. lol

Did you hang up your towels? or did you convert to HWE?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When I did rotary shampooing before I got into hwe, I always felt I did a good job. Heavy Clarke 16 inch scrubber with tank and shower feed shampoo brush would really scrub the dirt right out of the carpet. We would use a wet/dry vac afterwards. Carpets looked great, dried quickly but not too sure of what happens to all that shampoo left in the carpet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

good to see you're kicking, Wayne

you still selling marketing material?
and still cleaning with a 1950s black necktie ?

MS-Mens-Collection.jpg

..L.T.A.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Wayne what's your number I have to get more business cards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom