Aerotech Blower Speed

Mikey P

Administrator
I would guess that you are either building your own FrankenFenster unit or...you foolishly think that a new Aerotech will deliver you to Owner Operator Nirvana in that hell hole you live in..

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Building one, oh sh.. that truly would be a project. I've gotta direct coupled 27/36 I'm finishing as a spare for this hellhole we call Elk Grove. For sure we don't have Santa Cruz or custys like Surdi has. We're still foreclosing around here. I'm gonna add an ice cream truck; better use of a cab forward round here.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like your website Scott. The purple goes with Noble, as a color of the aristocrats. Now you just need a logo to match. :icon_cool:

What's up with the barefoot cleaning? I though only Lisa did that. :p

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
These really big motor yacht folks make ya leave yer shoes as you come on the boat. I had fun doing that. There's a real market for it if your willing to relocate to So.Cal or Florida or Mexico. Hard work humping the portable equipment around. The real money is in 25+ meter boats and when yer cleaning outside the US they all pay in cash.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Mikey, how much hose was connected?

On my V at 1500, with 50ft of 2" hose would crank up to 16+ and stay there, hand on it or not. (59 blower)
With two sets of 2.5 out 150ft, with both wands laying on the floor it would hold 15hg, once they were latched to the floor it would hold 16+

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey, how much hose was connected?

On my V at 1500, with 50ft of 2" hose would crank up to 16+ and stay there, hand on it or not. (59 blower)
With two sets of 2.5 out 150ft, with both wands laying on the floor it would hold 15hg, once they were latched to the floor it would hold 16+

you still have the same amount of air going threw the hose....you have less friction with the 2.5 hose....in other words..more air space for the air....

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Id like about 20' of 2 1/2

But id have to open the holes in the tank

Sent from shh im peeing here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom