After A Crap-Load Of Cash.......

R

R W

I finally got the APO on the Genesis 59 running and NOT leaking. To do it right, I had to buy a used Genesis today, which really wasn't a crap load of cash......it was really reasonable. This Genesis was a 2002 Model 59, complete with 59 blower, Cat pump, Ford 4 cyl. eng., waste tank, new components such as new DEMA valves, Tattletale switch, a complete diverter system and new solinoid, and about 2100 hours on it. The machine was involved in a trailer rollover, but it doesn't seem to have been damaged. It wasn't running when we got it back to the shop, but my son Tony had it up and running in about an hour. But.....

...the Creme-de-la-creme was a perfect Jabsco APO pump. I think the previous owner gave up on the APO (because the exit line from the pump was blocked solid with impeller debris.) So now I have a working APO, and plenty of spare parts, including that 59 blower! I may consider parting it out in the future.

So now I have a '95 405 Performer, a '92 SW Powermatic, and an '02 Genny sitting in the shop.

R

R W

Man, I'm HAPPY.....HAPPY....HAPPY! The Genny is running fine, and the APO works like new! And the floor of the van is...DRY! Not one drop of water coming from the back today! Hopefully, no more blow-overs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom