Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Reactions: Chris A

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I've owned a few motorhomes and lots of 5th wheels. Propane tank is on all the time, furnace running, water heater, and pilots on the range. Don't see too much difference.
Al

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Dave,

If you're getting 3-5 hours out of your Judson, than it's deff your setup. Since you said you run all live reels, that's part of it too.

I get 1 hour dry times w/ my 25 year old tnt w/ a #3 LGH w/ my setup. I'm using a VT14 wand.

I do get 3-5 hours dry times on my stock jetted 360i which I'm waiting for some smaller jets.

A buddy of mine gets 2 hours tops on his C4 w/ a #4 LGH w/ his 360i (modified jets), he dual wands w/ it and also gets 1-2 hours dry times when using 2 wands.

Mike Draper

What am I doing wrong with my c4 and 2.5" hose. Cuz I don't get those dry times without fans unless its summer.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What am I doing wrong with my c4 and 2.5" hose. Cuz I don't get those dry times without fans unless its summer.
I get those dry time or better, winter or summer, rain or shine, triple wanding- at 15 PSI.

Mike, you'll get those too, easy. Just remove the battery off your moisture meter before checking :winky:

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I get those dry time or better, winter or summer, rain or shine, triple wanding- at 15 PSI.

Mike, you'll get those too, easy. Just remove the battery off your moisture meter before checking :winky:

I thought board dry times are always divided by 2 or 3 compared to field dry times:hopeless:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins

Not sure.

This is my setup:

Prespray with hydroforce 04 tip (I've started to use no tip now w/ 360i).
I try to prespray just soiled areas, use 02 rinse
4 to door - 2 - 25's to the dev or rc99, than 2 inch to the wand
VT14 #10 flow
180-220 ATW
1 fwd & 1 back dry stroke
This was w/ my old motor setup, which leaked oil, now new motor runs way better n more vac, however I've only been using the 360i w/ it which i run 250-300psi.

I get the same 1 hour dry times on staircases w/ the 2 inch ti tube w/ a glide.

Bill

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
thanks dave for the post we have 2 judsons 5yrs old so far so good
always think about butlers though
but we are not havin any issues yet and till we do
we are goin to run them
c4 3000 hrs and van gmc 80000 miles
tnt 800 hrs and gmc van 80000 miles my van
both have number 4 heaters
thanks for the great post

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
The Judson is a awesome rig. We are running the crap out of it!!

I run a 14" greenhorn jetted up a little.

We did a 532$ job yesterday that we do every 6 months for the last 5 years and finished in the same 2.5 hrs it always takes and it looked and felt the same. Great unit for sure!!

Did a restaurant tile and concrete floor today. 476$ in 2 hrs 10 mins. Looked awesome!

Mikey P

Administrator
Using the same techniques, we get the same results (deepness of clean and drying) from or Judson that we do with our Vortex.

Set up time and actual cleaning time is greatly reduced with the V for obvious dual wand differences.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if you feel that one is much easier then the other, I would say one van isn't organized very well

after owning many different setups, the only real differences I find to increase productivity are, a hose reel out the side door instead of the back door, an electric hose reel and a live garden hose reel

Reactions: Jim Martin

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
A real valuable information for all will be how much break down time each unit has. Not talking ease or cost of repair, just how many times the machine needs to be fixed per say 5 years period.

And that information is important not just about Judson or Butler.

For me a machine that has less breakage/repair/down time etc. is worth more money.

Reactions: Jim Martin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom