AGITATED!!! NEED INPUT???

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
Basically dj we have 3 parts of any business software.
Admin/bookeeping, operations/field service and sales/marketing.

First one is easy, quickbooks online. The other 2 you will have to decide what is most important to ya or spend a ton of money.
No software does everything perfectly. Some are great for field service and ok on marketing and others good on marketing but not good for managing several routes.

IMO first decide what features you want.
It seems like someone could come up with an all in one software system for us and make a TON of money!!! Just sayin. but I did talk to an SM rep and he said adding some type of bookkeeping software has been talked about, its at least 2 years out. so I guess I will have to figure that out on my own!?!

Name
Lee Stockwell
It seems like someone could come up with an all in one software system for us and make a TON of money!!! Just sayin. but I did talk to an SM rep and he said adding some type of bookkeeping software has been talked about, its at least 2 years out. so I guess I will have to figure that out on my own!?!
By having at least 3 programs they can make 3 TONS of money.

Reactions: cobra

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

Too much $$ to build all that from scratch.

BUT the technology is more available now, you will see everyone going to a solution center type.
Where they have their core function then apps you can add for other functions, if you want.

One of the things i liked about salesforce, they had thousands of apps already integrated.

Reactions: cobra

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
Too much $$ to build all that from scratch.

BUT the technology is more available now, you will see everyone going to a solution center type.
Where they have their core function then apps you can add for other functions, if you want.

One of the things i liked about salesforce, they had thousands of apps already integrated.
Now the problem is the big email providers are now blocking(intermittent) 3rd party emails, as we have had a bad 4 months and are just now getting to the bottom of it
This is what I was told. The big providers(aol, yahoo etc) are now blocking your emails of they go thru a third party(like SM). The sm rep confirmed this and advised us to change our email ASAP!!!!! This is my problem currently!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Not familiar with sm specifically.

In some systems if 1 contractor is spamming it can screw up everybody else too.

As an individual i always try to send out a manual email or 2 first and try to get a response. Like confirming estimate/appointment.
Then put them on an automated process, seems to get better open rates that way and less marked as spam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom