ai.php

http://www.jondon.com/catalog/advanced_ ... =CoolCuffs

Congrats Joe!!!!

Hope this works out great for you.

When will we see the Mikey Cuffs?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
A little behind the game these days aren't they? One of the last distributers to bring out their version of monkey pads ( unitex stone pads)

One of the last distributers to offer 2.5 hose (and with no connectors to boot)

And they finally decided to offer a coolcuff.

Sheesh... Come on Yeadon! :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah but with Bridgepoint coming out with their own cuffs soon I think it's a great idea.

A huge percentage of cleaners already have Cool Cuffs somewhere on their trucks. BP is dreaming if they think guys are going to start over with a new brand just because Joe is a freAk.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I wonder if Joe prescreens all the guys who purchase from him to see if they are legit carpet cleaners. :roll:

Scott Rogers

U cant argue with Joe's customer service. I placed a order late Monday afternoon received it this morning. I cant get my local suppliers to get my crap to me in 5 days and he can get it cross country in a day and a half.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That's true, he understands the importance of quick delivery. Some people have a bean counter mentality; they have your money and fast delivery costs effort and money. Penny wise and pound foolish. Joe has many loyal customers because of his great service.
Scott Rogers said:
U cant argue with Joe's customer service. I placed a order late Monday afternoon received it this morning. I cant get my local suppliers to get my crap to me in 5 days and he can get it cross country in a day and a half.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Art Kelley said:
That's true, he understands the importance of quick delivery. Some people have a bean counter mentality; they have your money and fast delivery costs effort and money. Penny wise and pound foolish. Joe has many loyal customers because of his great service. [quote="Scott Rogers":htb9ckki]U cant argue with Joe's customer service. I placed a order late Monday afternoon received it this morning. I cant get my local suppliers to get my crap to me in 5 days and he can get it cross country in a day and a half.
[/quote:htb9ckki]
Agreed :D

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Got mine on monday and all I can say is what took me so long Thanks Joe
they are great!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jon Don is an amazing company to work with. They've helped me so much that I can't even start to thank them enough.
Buy online from them or hit one of their stores. I have my Techs buy from them.
I buy stuff for my Techs from them.
Great company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom