Air Freshener theory

aaronjumps

Name
Aaron Brown
Over the last few days I have been cleaning in some very nice houses and have noticed they are almost obscene about the number of air fresheners plugged into the wall.

I (jokingly) theorize that I can ask how many air fresheners they have in the house to let me know the rough condition of the flooring.

Does your experience validate my theory?

aaronjumps

Name
Aaron Brown
No
Idiotic theory
1654896952951.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Over the last few days I have been cleaning in some very nice houses and have noticed they are almost obscene about the number of air fresheners plugged into the wall.

I (jokingly) theorize that I can ask how many air fresheners they have in the house to let me know the rough condition of the flooring.

Does your experience validate my theory?
The amount of formaldehyde your inhaling in those homes has got you theorizing too much

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Momma loves those things.
candles too.
All from Bath 'n Bodyworks. (meaning she pays too much)

I think some stink "OK" others no so much

as far as carpets...If it wasn't for the two grandkids that love dirt and are in and out, our carpets could go years between cleaning.
But they're here a lot, so i clean the LR about every 9 months.

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Momma loves those things.
candles too.
All from Bath 'n Bodyworks. (meaning she pays too much)

I think some stink "OK" others no so much

as far as carpets...If it wasn't for the two grandkids that love dirt and are in and out, our carpets could go years between cleaning.
But they're here a lot, so i clean the LR about every 9 months.

..L.T.A.
Good advertising on all the air fresheners. All over tv. I really don't see the need to the chemical stink into your home. Your home should smell clean, not like flowers or peppermint or whatever.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
The amount of formaldehyde your inhaling in those homes has got you theorizing too much
Interesting you would mention that. I was cleaning a house on Monday and kept thinking I could smell oven cleaner. I realized it was all the liquid plug-ins they had in every room, hallway etc. I sometimes take liberties with my customers to make the work space comfortable, in this case it was unplugging air fresheners.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom