air movers for upholstery

currently using air movers to speed dry upholstery, setting up on moving blankets and laying cushions in a tee-pee form with air movers directly running through . is there a better air mover specially designed for upholstery?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
A smaller air mover like the Air King or Air King plus will dry upholstery about as fast as the larger centrifugal air movers. The Air Kings are smaller, lighter weight and much less expensive.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I like the small ones you can angle up or down like these.
http://www.***************/store/king-9 ... -4267.html
Sam's Club has one also for about $50

Name
I'm Rick James
I use the regular air mover.. but i also towel dry all the upholstery i clean.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
we use the little ones like shown in Keven's link.
Only mine came from Sam's Club and have a Lasko label on 'em.
Same fan though.
Same price too ($49)

They also make a double wide one

they also last just about forever

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

I use the Air Kings too. They came in two sizes and I have the smaller ones. I was wondering who else on the board sells them. I'd like to pick up a few more.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Bob Foster said:
I use the Air Kings too. They came in two sizes and I have the smaller ones. I was wondering who else on the board sells them. I'd like to pick up a few more.

John Olson probably has the Air Kings, Jim Pemberton, Chris at Sierra or any of the Interlink distributors.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I use a Steamway (the old one) hydrokinetic type tool and have not used an air mover on upholstery since buying it almost fifteen years ago.

GCP

the little air kings work great, i have used them before for upholstery and as well have the industrial blowers for carpet. but the small air king packs a great punch, and i feel is perfect for upholstery because it's just a lot easier to position and place air directly where you need it. for the furniture, compared to the usual blowers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom