Air Movers

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
well I just about bought 3 of them (different model) this past week till I read their user manuals, "not to be left unattended"

Their warranty/service manage emailed me back and said NONE of their equipment should be left unattended. So I emailed and heard back from Sapphire and they said their toys absolutely I can leave on site. So as of late I've decided to stay with DriEaz.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Makes be wonder who bleeds more blue @Desk Jockey or @Mark Saiger ........:stir:

"Bring on the Blue" Baby!

20160201_092126.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its been a blurr the last few weeks but I think 5 days. 2 days all equipment ran and then 80% for two more the last day 6 dryers.

He still has a softet area in the womens bath room with 1 dehumidifier ducting in dry air to finish it up. I like to finish up to get it invoiced. I counted this morning and there are 15 wdr and two mold jobs that are complete but held up for one reason or another. I'm gonna push them hard to see if we can get them all out this week.

Its this type of constipation that gives me fits. :errf:

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
Nice....!

How do you like the red vs blue slim air movers on the actual drying? Does one perform better in your humble opinion? Or should I be asking Steve?!? :lol: I know you bleed Dri-Eaz....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have some 10-Red HEPA 500's and a handful of airmovers that are Red. They are from the Fire division. Yes Water is generally all blue. Since the break was on the main level and then went down it really soaked the lower level. We/Steve used the Velo's and those baby airmovers in air voids to get air directed down into wall cavities. We were a little concerned about compacted insulation but I had him send me a photo of the cavity and we were fine.

I know you bleed Dri-Eaz....
Yes Sir I do. Actually if you cut me I bleed Red & Blue!
Rock Chalk!

View attachment 14481

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom