Air Path and Pembertons

You know I buy from alot of different supply houses. Sometimes I forget what a great person Jim is at Pembertons. Went today with concerns about my business. He spent time with me and answered all my questions. Bought an air path by dri ease. It claims to dry a 12 by 12 area in 15-20 minutes. Can not wait to use this air mover tomorrow in a restaurant that I clean. It will be nice to have this piece of equipment on the truck for problem/crucial areas that I clean. Thanks Again, Ron

Chris A

Name
Chris
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I've finally had the pleasure of meeting both of them. They both are extraordinary people, and definately work for the cleaner. Our industry is lucky to have them in it.

Always stood on my side as well, stand up guys Jim and Lee

I agree with everyone about Jim & Lee Pemberton, they have done alot to help me.But there is another Jim (Bane) that if the Pembertons are busy he is always there to help you.Jim Bane has also always been there to give his help and years of experience in any ways possible to get you through any problems you might have on equipt or cleanig problems.So I'd like to thank Jim Bane who is behind the scenes but always there for us.

Greenie

It's great to hear positive feedback on the ones who are there for you, to often the best in our industry go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Yes I do. Goes in on just about all jobs. It is one of those things you buy cause you heard they where good. Makes me able to deliver top service to my customers. A must buy for us! Had no idea what I was missing. But to be able to dry there big usage area or rooms before you leave the house is priceless. I am a professional. This piece of equipment delivers for me. Ron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom