Airpath infrared camera comparison

T

The Magician

I liked to see that test with the other down draft blowers.
Good Post Jim

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
How come on the website it says that those infra-red pictures were taken over the course of 2 hours, and in the Drieaze catalog I got from Olson it says the pictures were taken over the course of 2 MINUTES?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I dunno, but it still doesn't fix the problem of using them in BR's halls, steps, or any room that's not vacant. Plus I like to clean a room, rake, set up a fan in the entrance, then not go back in the room.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
An Airpath is next on my wish list. I have looked at less expensive competitors but the airpath seems to have more power judging by how many amps the thing draws.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
That video shows exactly what we found when we did testing prior to buying a bunch of Airpaths. The only difference was that at the end of the wedge pattern away from the turbodryer the carpet took a longer time to dry.

Of course using thermal imaging could just mean that cold carpet got warm, or warm carpet got cold. Not necessarily dry.

wired

Airpath is good for vacant buildings but for houses and apts air movers are just as good. After cleaning put in doorway go to next room clean put another airmover in another doorway by the time you get to the next room the first is almost dry.

DUSTY

Wow, thank for sharing that Jim.

We love to use the airpath do dry rugs when they are hanging. Just put the airpath upside down so it blows upwards throught the louvers and it can dry the whole load at once! Also a good idea to use the spring loaded clips as smaller rugs may blow off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom