AirPath or 3000 Tradewind for half the price

Moser Bros.

Is the 3000 Tradewind airmover as durable, and as efficient as the Dri-Eze AirPath? After all I can buy 2 of them for the same price.

Chads

Supportive Member
go with the airpath you will be happy i have two of them great machines.

G

If you look back a few pages there are some guys who use them,one even did a side by side comparison,and not much difference,so go ahead,use them,I would.

Kevin

steve g

Name
steve garrett
mytee is supposed to have a new model out that has a higher amp motor and will move like 4700 cfm, its supposed to have the same housing as the 3k trade wind but with the more powerful motor, I don't know what they would be priced at though, maybe john L will chime in

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
The new airpaths seem to be fairly compact. Just looked this one up and seems to big to motivate me to bring it in the house. Just me though.

Albert

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Albert Lazo said:
The new airpaths seem to be fairly compact. Just looked this one up and seems to big to motivate me to bring it in the house. Just me though.

Albert

mytee is also bringing out a mini model that is 12" but has a 6 amp 2700 cfm motor, with floor drying diffuser, that is the unit I wanna try out

Name
John LaBarbera
At Mytee were calling our new fans the 18" (4700 CFM) Qwik Dry and a 12" Qwik Dry (2700 CFM) I think the little one will be most popular of the two simply because of the foot print. Both have detachable diffusers so they are multi purpose. I think it just makes sense to get as much use out a single piece of equipment as you can. The 12" will sell for about $289.00 Like Steve said the 18" Qwik Dry is the same body as the Tradewind but different components. We'll have them at Connections if any would like to check them out.

John

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.

Come on Albert, you know that would make it too easy to compare apples to apples. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom