Airpath Price?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They are $519. but Mikeysboard members get special discounts on these(and just about everything else) Not suppossed to advertise special pricing on Dri-Eaz stuff anymore so you have to call.

TimP

They have them online for a lower price. Pretty cheap, but I'd rather have a new model myself.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bought the good one for a little over 500. It has the heavy duty blue plastic frame thing.
Dry's the carpet quiker then a bad lick job.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
John La Rue said:
I paid $519 plus $40 shipping last week for a blue version.

Thats why you should call me first :? Supporting Members have their Priviledge's

steve g

Name
steve garrett

Thats why you should call me first :? Supporting Members have their Priviledge's[/quote:3fsbukia]

I can also confirm that supporting members have privileges with john, defiantly give him a call

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Yeah I just wanted to know what kind of deal you would cut me being I'm a SM. He she ever come to your shop?

TimP

I'd be interested in the price too. But I'm not ready to buy so I wouldn't feel right calling.

I'm in the wanting to buy but too cheap to fork over the money just yet because I don't know if my customers will pay extra for airpath drying and I don't want to buy them and have them sitting in my office cause I don't want to pull them out if I'm not getting paid extra.

I almost ordered some from jon-don for the 300 buck price but read some of the comparisons between the 2nd and 3rd gen airpath and decided to wait.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I had a small flood job one day and it paid for the Airpath. Good thing they had one in stock. It was like working for food...except it was an airpath.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
packfancjh said:
Yeah I just wanted to know what kind of deal you would cut me being I'm a SM. He she ever come to your shop?

Yes she has been here. Have you met her? Kami ROCKS! I have the best reps in the buisness :)

If you haven't met her she will be at connections (I think) If not when you go for the training at Dri-Eaz make sure it is when she will be up there.

Tim if you "wait" for the right time to buy you will never buy. You have to choose and then do.

As for it sitting, if you left it sitting until you got "paid" to use it then I think I might just fly out and take it back. I don't have a single person who actually uses them on every job that is sorry they bought them. I sold 4 or 5 pallets of the black ones(yes guys I am sorry if I knew the other one was coming out so soon I would have said something) and I am on the 8th pallet of the blue ones. I don't "sell" anything. Ask around hell ask Greenie how long it took me to do buisness with him.

Ever watch the movie heat? "This here shit is so good, it sells itself" thats the stuff I carry :D

Name
Nate W.
KevinL said:
I can't stand hauling or carrying my black version.

I feel your pain kevin..

i also believe the blues ones are alot better construction..

more durable, and the locking wheels help..

i bought 4 of the black ones in dec. 07, and didn't know there was a new design coming out.. :x

John Olson

Name
John Olson
whittcohawaii said:
KevinL said:
I can't stand hauling or carrying my black version.

I feel your pain kevin..

i also believe the blues ones are alot better construction..

more durable, and the locking wheels help..

i bought 4 of the black ones in dec. 07, and didn't know there was a new design coming out.. :x

They where available in Oct/Nov 07 :( I cleared out the last of the black ones at less then cost and even gave a rebate of $100 for people who bought the black ones from me and $50 to anyone that bought the black ones no matter who they bought them from towards the new ones for a couple months when they first came out.

Sorry to hear someone wasn't up front with you when you bought yours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom