Al Paulsen dropped by today.

Mikey P

Administrator
He was on his way back home from Connections riding his Harley

He wanted to see the Lunchpail in person and road quite a bit out of his way to take a peak.
Seems all his slide ins break down constantly and he's had it up the here with the cost of running them.

After a good look over and he came away very impressed with the construction and simplicity.
Al wants one unpainted though. I would like to see that considering it's all Stainless.

Super nice guy living the ultimate lifestyle. Multi truck biz that operates all on it's own in a nice quiet little town in Oregon
Al has ridden bikes all over the country and has done two mega tours of Australia.
He is just loaded with stories.

I had to go in to take a leak, when I came back out I'll be damned if the bastard wasn't dry humping it.
at least he used the other vac port

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Tiny vac; ports, eh. :wink: :lol:

& don't believe a word he say's about White Pointers in Cairns. :oops:

sydneytoCairns078.jpg

Was it something like this.............

ATT001591.jpg

Ooroo,

:roll:

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
First of all it was a 2.5" vac port. Hey Shortwon, I remember taking that picture. Yeah, the Judson looked pretty darn good for what I need. When I was at connections I just looked inside most of them and saw all that wire and said "Not this time". Bruce Deloache had a nice looking simple machine at the show. Yes Billy, I am a lucky bastard. Thanks again Mike for showing me the machine and that ear popping V. I was mighty impressed with the lunch pail but as my Dad said "Never mess with another mans girl".
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom