Al Paulson's C-4 in a big truck with big HEAT !!!!!

Al called me tonight and said he had pictures of his unit he wanted to post and asked me if I would post them for him. Now don’t everybody freak out when you see the silencer system on the blower.

This was all supposed to be mounted under the vehicle. Due to Al’s sliding ramp under the truck, he decided to mount it this way to go ahead and start using the machine until he has time to reconfigure it.

We will probably put the same silencer on it that I had on the C-4 at Mikey Fest 6. So far, so good. He has to turn the temperature down because it is so much hotter than any unit he has now. Anyway, here are the photographs.

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

Re: Al Paulson Does Not Know How to Post Pictures !!!!!

That is a nice setup even though he is the first person I have ever seen with absorb a stain on a truck.

What is the deal with this pepsi sprayer? Please explain for me.

Name
Nate W.

The man loves pepsi...... :lol:

While I haven't used the pepsi sprayer, I've heard they work good. I also heard stories of the hose blowing off in the customers home. I never seen it happen, just hearsay.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney

Ok I give up.. where's the Fresh Water tanks?? !dork! Seriously I'll never understand when you have a truck with that capacity that you woudln't want to carry fresh water with you. We live by the water and die by it as well! I know I like the idea of having freshwater for the job ready to go in our van instead of stomping through yard to find the water spigot!

Great install Les!

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Gosh, you guys are a tough crowd. We have used Pepsi sprayers for years with good results but they get to looking kind of trashed so for this van I got a 12V Multisprayer we keep in the front. I am keeping the silencer as is unless something better comes up. It can be removed with 3 bolts if needed and the exhaust comes out at 7 feet from the ground. The fresh water tank goes in where the 340 dehu is sitting but it is not done yet. The filter is from Johns and sits in the hole behind the pepsi sprayer. Great filter so far but hard to clean the screen. When we are done the van will be pretty packed. We keep a lot of construction, drywall and painting supplies on it in addition to more WDR equip. As Les said it is hot. So far using a wand or wand tile tool we have had to turn the heat down a little. I don't know why anyone would want to paint stainless steel. Like a new wood deck it just goes downhill from the first day. Gonna have to take a look at those jet extenders...good eye.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
al very nice setup and overall operation you got going there.

how do you like the 340?

Do you have a truck just for wdr equipment or do you just carry in the back of all the trucks?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Love the 340. works well good CFM. Easier to handle. Good cord setup. This used to be our WDR/Construction truck but now it is the same as the others. Hoping to have a 3 truck year. Had to turn down a few jobs last year. Now looking to increase our production rate.
Al

Name
Nate W.
The setup looks sweet indeed. Stainless steel is a dream come true for a TM. Doesn't that set Judson apart from the other TM manufactures? Not having to fcuk around with rusting metal, or holes in the waste tank.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
You have so much more room in yours them mine. I'm jealous. I need to add some shelves to get the blowers up off the floor.
Beautiful truck, looks just like a Vortex from the outside without all the cost and break downs.

Gene

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Not sure why but one of the guys had to swap out the jets but they are a narrow pattern so he had to 86 the extenders. Narrower spray further away same coverage. The filter should go all day without needing a cleaning. I never heard the engine without the resonator so I couldn't say but Les would know. All in all it's pretty loud. I like loud machines that attract attention. People don't like you cleaning their neighbors carpet with a loud machine but when they have theirs done they want a POWERFUL machine and loud seems powerful.
Al

Name
BradFenstermaker
Very Nice truck AL. Was very impressed with the C4 at Mikeyfest. Les and I where talking right next to it. Not anylouder than other slide ins to me. Probably quieter actually.

Surprised you don't have a electric vac reel. I love working my V just because of the vac reel.

Very clean signage also great trucks.

Later

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
It DOES have an electric vac reel. I hit the button and wound up 150' and said holy crap why didn't I have one of these when I was out cleaning carpets every day! I told my guy he better pull in more money than before to pay for it or I was giving it to one of the other guys.
Al

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Hey Jimmy, I remember you from Connections a few years back. The Genesis is still perking along. I think we have the bugs worked out... until the next one pops up! It's kind of like a whiney girlfriend; cute but time consuming.
Al

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Askal said:
Hey Jimmy, I remember you from Connections a few years back. The Genesis is still perking along. I think we have the bugs worked out... until the next one pops up! It's kind of like a whiney girlfriend; cute but time consuming.
Al
Boy do I know all about that, the cute machine that is.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Hey Al, nice trucks!

Got anymore pics of it? The outside wrap perhaps.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Hey Al, you may see if you can slow down your slide presentations on your website. They run to fast to read through the detail for your perspective customers.

and nice videos!

Name
George Valliant
Looks like a winner to me.

I'm sure it's a pleasure to work out of too.

Curious where the propane tank is?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
The propane and gas 30/40 gallons are under the bed mounted to the frame. You are right about the slide show. I guess since I put it together I didn't really try to read it on the website, thanks for the tip. Bob Foster gave me a great tip for a 150 gallon water tank for about $175.00. I was having a hard time forking out $1200.00 for aluminum or plastic.
Al
Yeah that jingle is catchy and really annoying. It has staying power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom