Al Sim and New Jersey

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Al told me he is headed to new jersey. He gets leads from one of those 1800 numbers and seems to be doing well with it. Somewhere around 200 floods had been called in and he was packing out and heading there. Also I think Al Bradham may be joining him for some equipment, and helping with the drying process.

I'll wait for Al(s?) to come on to spill the details.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
We have dozens of call from New Jersey including Restoration SOS, too busy here to leave, I wish we
had the time!! Congrats Guys "MAKE IT HAPPEN"

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Just heard from Al, and Kyle(Ky Ky). They described it as it looks like a tornado ripped through the place. They're running hard all day long.

F

FB7777

I've turned away at least 30 flood jobs in the past 48 hours, all my equipment is out

I hate WDR

Al

Hey!ere doing pretty good here, we have 5 jobs going and 7 to inspect tomorrow. We take the ones we want and have been getting paid upfront with credit card. I love it so far! Gotta make ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
steve g said:
what is going on in new jersey

couple feet of snow was on the ground from those nasty storms...

and one just ripped threw with up to 4" of rain..

i bet its an absolute cluster out there

Al

right now were based in Colts Neck at colts neck inn, we are travleing all over up to 2 hrs from the inn, we have 3 crews going so were all over NJ. Call me if you want Gotta go still a bunch of fresh leads

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Al said:
right now were based in Colts Neck at colts neck inn, we are travleing all over up to 2 hrs from the inn, we have 3 crews going so were all over NJ. Call me if you want Gotta go still a bunch of fresh leads
do you remember "adopting" me..in Nashville?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom