Alex, you got some splaining to do.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Randy you make some good points, though I don't know of their validaty. I would hope Mike has that insurance in place, I know we do. My business is well north of 10m & my liability insurance for employment practises (includes discrimination, harassment etc) is only a little over 2k annually. I would think Mike's would be a fraction of that.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't think Lisa needs to be defended, she can handle herself. The comment wasn't made here so I agree it shouldn't be made an issue of here.

However in saying that the one thing that comment does, is it makes a powerful statement about the individual that made it. Explanations can be given but these are all "after the fact" and like any explanation after the fact they come off as an excuse.

I personally don't care to waste my time with someone of such questionable character.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
Well said Richard, doesn't matter whether it was about a woman or a man ~ it was classless.

"WE"....woNdEr why NEW subscriber's don't POST... :roll:

When someone NEW post....The PaRaNoIA...&...ball-BuStIn....BEGIN'S.... :shock:

JHC...Mike needs to have MORE action on this BOARD...!!!!
This "GUY"...obviously has BB SAvY...and stayed long enough to make a StIR... 8) 8)

But how many OTHERS that lUrK-HeRe...are afraid to post... :?: :?: :?: :?:
You Fu@Kers ...are BRUTAL.... :evil: ...THis board will DIE...if it doesn't support
the young men & women coming into the INDUSTRY.... :idea:

Can't these NEW posters at least get in 10 post ...BEFORE...we turn the DOGS ON THEM :roll:

There are ONLY about 10 of us "OLD BASTURDS"...sitting around in our office in our ......
"WhItEy-tIgHtIeS" that keep this joint running.. :oops:

ps..this "IS" a ratings GAME...Mike needs ***..to get the RATINGS.... :idea:
Do you think "FOX NEWS"...would be as SUCESSFUL ...without CNN..."HELL NO".. :shock:

As far as "IP" address's..."WHO G.A.S"...As far as handling the liars,cheaters,& HUCKSTERS...

DELETE their ENTIRE post...!!!! NO Edit...!!!! "Pm their ASS..& tell them WHY...!!!!

"SHOOT FIRST....THEN ASK QUESTIONS..." The MODS here understand the RULES...Let
them do THEIR jOBS... :idea: If a MOD is OUT OF LINE... :?: Handle it in a BACK ROOM... :!:

Bob Foster

LOL@Harp...

Richard made a good point. So in vetting out this mans character, even though the post was made on an other board and Lisa did respond, I'm finding out for myself (and others) what this man is made of.

It appears that he made that clear. An engaging, rude, female abusing pompous ass that won't be honest with us.

What more is there to say.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bob Foster said:
LOL@Harp...

Richard made a good point. So in vetting out this mans character, even though the post was made on an other board and Lisa did respond, I'm finding out for myself (and others) what this man is made of.

It appears that he made that clear. An engaging, rude, female abusing pompous ass that won't be honest with us.

What more is there to say.

What is your "IQ"...Bob.. :roll:
i don't want to be ACCUSED of picking on a rEtARD.... :p :mrgreen:

Bob Foster

I know you didn't accuse him Joe. You half-assed liked him and encouraged him and so did I.

But now when I look back and reflect on his grand entrance and subsequent posts, in many ways I wish I hadn't encouraged him. He sure had some spark.

(Did you notice the past tense of that remark?)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bob Foster said:
I know you didn't accuse him Joe. You half-assed liked him and encouraged him and so did I.

But now when I look back and reflect on his grand entrance and subsequent posts, in many ways I wish I hadn't encouraged him. He sure had some spark.

DAMMIT...I just had another long post DiSSaPeAr... :evil:

K

Kabluey

You guys are so paranoid about fake profiles, that you go on these witch hunts and look like fools.

Bob, he doesnt have to explain himself to YOU or ANYONE. You dont like it BAN him....Some of you girls are such drama queens.

Last time I read this guys true identity was already exposed.

Take note someone with only 2 posts; posted on this thread so better go witch hunt his ass too.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Bob Foster said:

Huh? He was a jackass from the jump. I read his first post and left it at that. Bob I like you you know that right? So what I am about to say is with Love Brother. Take the panties off and stop living for the BB Soap Opera. Mikeysboard doesn't need the Drama. Mikey loves it and feeds on it an I get that. He is a sick and twisted MOFO. I think it is from a lack of Meat in his diet but Bob it doesn't suit you. You get all wrapped up in it then end up with your feel bads hurt. Just say no Bob...Just Say NO :)

Ryan

HARPER said:
Bob Foster said:

DAMMIT...I just had another long post DiSSaPeAr... :evil:

Type the long ones in MS word then copy and paste so they don't time out. You can also backspace sometimes and it will go back to before your typed up post.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Huh? He was a jackass from the jump. I read his first post and left it at that. Bob I like you you know that right? So what I am about to say is with Love Brother. Take the panties off and stop living for the BB Soap Opera. Mikeysboard doesn't need the Drama. Mikey loves it and feeds on it an I get that. He is a sick and twisted MOFO. I think it is from a lack of Meat in his diet but Bob it doesn't suit you. You get all wrapped up in it then end up with your feel bads hurt. Just say no Bob...Just Say NO :)[/quote:z91arolc]

That was some funny stuff John :-)

Ryan

Ken Snow said:
While I am also offended by what he wrote Bob and find that classless, I think the bigger question is what would happen if somone said similar insulting things to a man. If you would feel the same then I would say you are being consistant. If you would not then I would say that you are being a little bit sexist (I am a little bit myself so I don't mean to minimize it).

As a mod I believe it is important to hold yourself to a higher standard than as just another bd poster like me. I feel that to throw your mod weight around inconsistantly would harm rather than help this board, so please think carefully about where you are coming from and if you are consistant.

Respectfully
Ken
Ps I think the poster is a first class a'hole, but that is me speaking as me, not me as a mod.
Pps perhaps asking Lisa (in a pm) if she would like any support from the moderators on this issue would also be appropriate. My guess is she will say she is more than capable of taking care of herself.

While I can see your point Ken, we all have to admit women and men are different. Both physically and emotionally, that's not sexism it's just science. Chivalry is not arbitrary, it has was developed over the last several thousand years for a reason. I know we've all experienced crazy women that don't deserve to be treated decent or politely at all, but that doesn't mean some aren't respectful ladies. I would rather assume that every woman is a lady and be disappointed every now and again then to treat them all like I do guys. Granted I may be a little hypersensitive to men mistreating women right now due to some personal issues, but I still don't think that any woman should be talked to that way.

If he had said something like that to one of the guys on here or *** it would just be a couple of guys beating their chest at each other, but its different when he talks to a woman like that. Just my opinion of course...

Edit: spelling

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
A man cant talk too or about a woman that way, its just common sense. Nothing to do with who or what woman it was or where it was said.

You guys that dont understand that make me sick.

We're not animals.

Ive seen Harpors pics with his grandaughters, :p big shock he doesnt get it.

some of you must have really gotten burned by a woman and are still carrying some hatred.

Ive always wondered why so many cultures treat women so horribly. I have no idea why.

The entertainment industry seems to promote the idea that women are just sex objects

F

FB7777

Unlike Bob, I follow about 5% of what goes on here... frankly I don't know why I'm even a moderator other than Mikey asked and I said yes... as a friend

But as a moderator, I was curious about Alex... he's new here and he has caused quite a bit of interest.

The following is a post I made yesterday

fred boyle said:
Good evening ALex

I'm one of the 2 moderators here in the clean room

I just started reading some of your posts as you are relatively new here.

Some familiar names of guys that I know a bit seem to be going back and forth with you.

I can't find any info about your company at all on the internet, you seem to know an awful lot about this biz.

I find it odd that someone with this kind of experience would not see the value in some sort of web presence.

Have you spoken with anyone from Mikeysboard? Are you hiding your real identity?

Fill us in please

Thanks
Fred Boyle

I'm not looking to hang the guy, it was just general curiousity.

I'm also not demanding an answer to my inquiries, I'm now fairly certain based on his non reply that its fake info in his profile.

and thats fine with me , there are lots of guys on here with real profiles that are clueless and full of shit

its a fricken internet bulletin board... my trucks made killer money today and August is looking like a top 5 all time month

joe harper

Name
joe harper
It would be JUST as OffEnSiVe...to LABLE Ms. Wagner as a "SaCreD CoW"... :shock:

So can we at least consider her board status as the "PROTECTED GENDER"... :?: :?:

I doubt Ms Wagner would be FlAttEreD with EITHER.... :evil:

DaMMIT ...Lisa .."Speak-UP.. and let us STOP.."Beating this DEAD HoRsE" :!:

thank you...
Harper

ps the daMMiT.."worD"...is meant as a "FUN"..word..... :lol:

pss..Will someone REMOVE the "blow-me"..EmOtIoCoN...Someone may hit it by MISTAKE
when addressing a FEMALE.... :idea:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
from the first post I saw of his I really wasn't interested in anything he had to say.
He was way over the top, or rather, he was far below the line. Some guys just aren't worth listening to regardless of how long they've been in the busn.

BTW where is this "foe" button, I may as well use it on him

Farenheit251

Based on his fondness for the Drimaster I figured him to be Rhino clean as they are the company in Orlando that really pushes the RDM.

I don't know Alex but as a local competitor I've only heard good things about his company.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ron Werner said:
from the first post I saw of his I really wasn't interested in anything he had to say.
He was way over the top, or rather, he was far below the line. Some guys just aren't worth listening to regardless of how long they've been in the busn.

BTW where is this "foe" button, I may as well use it on him

Go to your user control panel and on the left side under options you will see Friends & Foes click it then click manage Friends or Foes depending on who you want to add where.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom