ALL ABOUT SHAMPOOS

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've noticed that the ones with yellow or white plastic type crystals don't make the carpet "Shine" as well as the ones with clear crystals like crystal dry and spin vac.

Shine as in meaning reflecting light and making the carpet shine.

Also I think some and I will not mention any names contain optical brightners.
Over time they make the carpet look duller.
Easy way to find out is to flash your black light on a cup of the stuff before you mix.

So does your EnCApsULaTIOn SHAMPOO have yellow/white crystals and have optical brightners in them?

And what brand are they?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have 4 peri dishes on my desk with samples of encap shampoos drying.

I took my UV flashlight and flashed over them to reveal one that had optical brightners added to it's formulation. This when used in cleaning will give the illusion of a sparkling clean carpet.
But as it dries it will also make the carpet duller and unable to reflect light as well as the formulations that have CLEAR GLASS LIKE crystals.

Imagine those CLEAR GLASS LIKE crystals adhearing to a carpet fiber filling in all the microscopic scratches. It will make the fiber appear amost new.

One sample had a opaque white crystal that when applied to carpet in cleaning would fill in the scratches with a WHITE residue. And by adding WHITE crystals to a carpet fiber would make it appear to lighten up and give the illusion of overall clean but NOT reflect light as well as a CLEAR GLASS LIKE crystal.

Another sample dried into yellow plastic crystals. I'm afraid that when these dried on the fiber they wouldn't reflect light but added a DULL appearance when dry.

So in conclusion seek out the encap cleaner that has CLEAR GLASS LIKE crystals and NO OPTICAL BRIGHTNERS ADDED.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I ran into a job where they had pancake surup in spots all over the carpet.
Well with normal cleaning techniques the spots didn't budge.

So now I am experimenting with different formulations in petri dishes to see which ones will Encapsulate the surup and render it into hard dry crystals that would be easily removed by advanced vacuuming techniques.

With prevacuuming, Bonnet or OP and a post GLS technique to lift the carpet pile for a groomed appearance all this VLM cleaning is more work than HWE.

But I'd rather look the professional than HACK it out just using a single process with a CIMEX.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Daddy said:
I have 4 peri dishes on my desk with samples of encap shampoos drying.

I took my UV flashlight and flashed over them to reveal one that had optical brightners added to it's formulation. This when used in cleaning will give the illusion of a sparkling clean carpet.
But as it dries it will also make the carpet duller and unable to reflect light as well as the formulations that have CLEAR GLASS LIKE crystals.

Imagine those CLEAR GLASS LIKE crystals adhearing to a carpet fiber filling in all the microscopic scratches. It will make the fiber appear amost new.

One sample had a opaque white crystal that when applied to carpet in cleaning would fill in the scratches with a WHITE residue. And by adding WHITE crystals to a carpet fiber would make it appear to lighten up and give the illusion of overall clean but NOT reflect light as well as a CLEAR GLASS LIKE crystal.

Another sample dried into yellow plastic crystals. I'm afraid that when these dried on the fiber they wouldn't reflect light but added a DULL appearance when dry.

So in conclusion seek out the encap cleaner that has CLEAR GLASS LIKE crystals and NO OPTICAL BRIGHTNERS ADDED.

This is MB, just tell us the names of the ones you tested.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well I can tell you that all but one of them is hawked on internet BBs.

Crystal Dry and Spin Vac which are the same thing is one of them.

Guess the other 3.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
That’s funny I did not realize that there is a hierarchy of LMAC cleaners. “Cimex Hack” LOL

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes Mike there is.

With suppliers pushing sales these days they want you to have the illusion of the job being just pushing a cimex up and down the halls. But they fail to instruct you about ethics and doing the job right. Just fill up your cimex tank with 5 gallons of juice and make sure you use enough so you are going thru multiple gallons so I make more money off of you.

Take your ready to use encap SHAMPOO and spray some with a trigger sprayer on a piece of mirror on your desk. Let it dry and you tell me how in the world THAT residue is going to encap anything. What you'll see is a HAZE on the mirror, NOT those fancy big snow flake crystals as advertised. And if you use a shampoo with yellow or WHITE residue see how they CLOUD up the mirror VS the ones with CLEAR crystal residue.

But sadly the fact is they don't encapsulate anything.

The truth is in your vacuum bag.
And that is why the very first step of SHAMPOOING is neglected because that is what removes 75% of the soils present.

So you pay between 30-45 dollars a gallon for this scam.
When you can just use a powder like SOAP FREE or PROCYON at a substantial savings if all you want to do is leave a DRY residue.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
WoW.....dADDy..... :eek:

You are SMOOOOOth...If ..."I"... even mention the term eNCrAppInG....I get mauled... :shock:
I hope they will listen to YOU..... :!:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Quiz- This represent 70 to 75% of one very popular product.....

terpinen-4-ol 30-48
?-terpinene 10–28
?-terpinene 5–13
1,8-Cineole 0–15
?-terpinolene 1.5–5
?-terpineol 1.5–8
?-pinene 1–6
p-cymene 0.5–8

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Daddy said:
I ran into a job where they had pancake surup in spots all over the carpet.
Well with normal cleaning techniques the spots didn't budge.

So now I am experimenting with different formulations in petri dishes to see which ones will Encapsulate the surup and render it into hard dry crystals that would be easily removed by advanced vacuuming techniques.

With prevacuuming, Bonnet or OP and a post GLS technique to lift the carpet pile for a groomed appearance all this VLM cleaning is more work than HWE.

But I'd rather look the professional than HACK it out just using a single process with a CIMEX.
2 minutes with HWE and it would have been gone

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Willy I don't have time to research it as I have multiple football games to watch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom