All due respect to ProChem

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
A few years ago I bought an Apex for a business in TX. To make a long story short, we moved back from TX to CA.

My Apex have been in the van longer than the two years of the warranty. For some reason the solution meter cracked and after the two years passed the fuel pump stopped working.

Though it was not under warranty any longer, ProChem replaced the pump at no cost to me whatsoever.

Nice! And much appreciated.

We many times complain if mistreated. I'd also like to show appreciation and respect when its due.

Thank you ProChem!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Gentlemen, gentle....well... whatever you guys are evidently not.:winky:
No whining was necessary.

Yes, they may have had a sneaking suspicion that I am from the middle east.
And yes, my winning accent?
Or could it be that all those years of frequenting the Bada Bing finally paid off?

Much appreciated ProChem!

And please tell all the above malcontents to take a long walk on a short pier :biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent Feehan

godzilla

last month my Boxxer 318 started making a terrible noise. took it to my interlink dealer where I bought it and they told me my blower needed replaced.The machine was regularly serviced and only had 653 hours on it. however Hydramaster said tough sh it! We only warranty them for two years and you time has expired! They did not even offer to give me the damn blower at their cost so they even made money on the deal. 2133.33 is what I paid for a blower and install on a machine with 653 hours. needless to say I will never buy from Hydramaster again. The guys at Interlink in Erlanger Kentucky were great Randy the manager bent over backwards to get me going again. it's kinda ironic that Hydramaster bent me over backwards.I just wanted to post this to give everyone involved the credit they deserve!

FredC

Village Idiot
Isn't your 318 just shy of 5 years old now? Just out of curiosity what is it you think they should have done for you?

godzilla

I don't know Fred it just seems to me that one shouldn't need to replace a major component at 653 hours of operation when the service was performed as the manufacture recommends. Perhaps a friggin sorry about that would have been nice. The guy who started this thread just gotta better deal from Pro Chem than I got from Hydramaster. If it were you would you be happy with them?

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't know Fred it just seems to me that one shouldn't need to replace a major component at 653 hours of operation when the service was performed as the manufacture recommends. Perhaps a friggin sorry about that would have been nice. The guy who started this thread just gotta better deal from Pro Chem than I got from Hydramaster. If it were you would you be happy with them?

Well it was actually the EXTREMELY low hours on the machine that prompted me to ask. I really can't think of a good way to ask this so....did it ever cross your mind that your truckmount just sitting around most of the time could have contributed to early component failure?

Happy? I'm never happy when shit breaks. I just don't see how they bent you over.............

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Well it was actually the EXTREMELY low hours on the machine that prompted me to ask. I really can't think of a good way to ask this so....did it ever cross your mind that your truckmount just sitting around most of the time could have contributed to early component failure?

Happy? I'm never happy when shit breaks. I just don't see how they bent you over.............

X2

F

FB7777

5 years and 653 hours

If you did service the machine properly, then you spent nearly the same hours cleaning as servicing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom