All of June Booked...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
As of today there might be one opening... Maybe..

But we had 12 calls today to finish out the month and two of those were churches...

Most of the jobs are super large and some fairly technical.

I pack Saturday to fly out to Massachusetts and NH. Another JonDon Cad Day in NH.

We also have a couple of people showing up for a ride a long... Hope they like to work!

We already have people calling and booking early for July. Crazy crazy busy... A three vans on a number of days out working.

20190605_162438.jpg20190605_131614.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
What you got there, an Otter Pop?
Blue Freezie... @laura@prochem says " Studies on blue dyes have shown them to cause brain cancer and prevent nerve-cell development ;) I read it on the internet once so it has to be true."
I figured now it's been on the internet at least in two places... So it makes it true... Or maybe it's the IPA hurting a couple of brain cells 🤭🥶

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Stop bragging
You insensitive bastard
How about a little salt in that wound? Dan has a huge commercial job they are drying. 26 downtown condo's soaked from a fire next door. They just opened in January after remodeling them. They have been at it for almost a week now. 430 some pieces of drying equipment.

Plus all the flooding we've had here has just kept them guys running. 😎

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O

I got adult otter pops from Costco. Those probably have Red Dye 40 which to some people is toxic or causes ADHD in adults.

But I figure the vodka cancels out those side effects :very_drunk:

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Well, I say it's great to be booked up, but, I'm probably making what you make in a week in 1 job in an hour and a half...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I like your style... And thinking 😁👌

The Boot

Name
John
Time to add a another van.
Would hate to explain to Mrs. Jones, a regular that she's gonna have to wait a month for a cleaning.
Being too busy sometimes is a curse. There is that fine line....

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
TODG if you want to compare weeks, that wdr project will be in the 150-200k range. How much is a week of tile and stone?
Can't compete with that, however, don't need that...That's awesome though! Work Less Make More!

randy

Name
Randy
I'm slow so I'm getting one of those freezer carts, a sombrero and selling otter pops by the metro station (subway). A shot of tequila or vodka is a possible up-sell since the baptists already expelled me from vacation Bible school when I was 5.

steve_64

Bomb pops are my favorite popsicle.
Fudgecicles are pretty good too.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom