All Star presenters at M9F

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim Martin will speak on being prepared and capable to fix your Mount when it takes a dump mid job.

Adam Hale will share his tale from rags to riches and back again....a look at both sides of the industry as well as tips and tricks on scoring a hot wife and keeping your lower back healthy enough to handle both the wand and the wife..

Lee Stockwell will talk about being a true professional, even when no one is watching..

Shawn Forsythe
will dispel the myths of the importance of pH as well as when and how to use reducers and oxidizers.

Scott Warrington has yet to decide what he wants to present but you can bet you'll learn plenty.

Fred Cordell is going to make sure you know all there is to know about what you can do yourself to help improve your Google results and make darn sure you know what you better be leaving to the professionals

Greg Cole will clue you in to everything he knows about marketing a carpet cleaning company, and he knows more than most. Check out his company here

Cu is going to cu you in on the exciting world of Crime Scene clean up

Jim Eckman will share his 30 years of experience of hacking out wool rugs in the home and garage.

sound good?

Last edited:
F

FB7777

And I'll be doing a live webinar from Aruba on the importance of saving for retirement so that your idea of a vacation is not a trip to Vegas to hang with rug suckers

Reactions: GCCLee and SamIam

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Fred, spending time in Vegas is what you make it, for some it's a vacation, for some of us it's a way of life.....

F

FB7777

Get the embedded chip like me Richard... Less embarrassing in public

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Jim Martin will speak on being prepared and capable to fix your Mount when it takes a dump mid job.

Adam Hale share his tale from rags to riches and back again....a look at both sides of the industry as well as tips and tricks on scoring a hot wife and keeping your lower back healthy enough to handle both the wand and the wife..

Lee Stockwell will talk about being a true professional, even when no one is watching..

Shawn Forsythe
will dispel the myths of the importance of pH as well as when and how to use reducers and oxidizers.

Scott Warrington has yet to decide what he wants to present but you can bet you'll learn plenty.

and I'm this much closer to securing Fred Cordell into teaching all you stupid ass mother ****ers about what you can safely do to boost your website's SEO performance and what you really should be leaving to the Pros

and more to come..

sound good?

Good job Mikey that is a great slate of speakers.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I might have to see this myself, greg has a ton of trial/error experience in marketing. Seems like he is always trying something new.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Rule # 1.......always have the next room number established
for when the front desk calls the police.......

Rule # 2.......never....ever take the hookers to YOR room........

Rule # 3.......never mix sausage....cheese and beer........together...this should be #1 :icon_redface:

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I finally got to meet Jim Eckman at the last MF......He was one of the ones on the top of my list to one day finally meet.........

Got to spend some time with Keith Studebaker........top notch guy as far as I am concerned...

I meet Marty when he Passed threw here with his Vortex....we sat and had dinner together....( I am not allowed into the Cracker Barrel any more ).........

Would really like to Meet Jimmy and sit and talk with him for awhile...he's been on my list for quite some time.......

would like to meet Richard...but I don't think he will ever come to a MF....

Same with Larry..(meat)....would really like to meet him...

Bob Vawter..has always been on my list....would like to sit and pick his brain for awhile....

Boyle I would like to meet up with someday......

just a few off the top of my head.............

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I finally got to meet Jim Eckman at the last MF......He was one of the ones on the top of my list to one day finally meet.........

Got to spend some time with Keith Studebaker........top notch guy as far as I am concerned...

I meet Marty when he Passed threw here with his Vortex....we sat and had dinner together....( I am not allowed into the Cracker Barrel any more ).........

Would really like to Meet Jimmy and sit and talk with him for awhile...he's been on my list for quite some time.......

would like to meet Richard...but I don't think he will ever come to a MF....

Same with Larry..(meat)....would really like to meet him...

Bob Vawter..has always been on my list....would like to sit and pick his brain for awhile....

Boyle I would like to meet up with someday......

just a few off the top of my head.............

WOW....number 4 in yor spur of the moment bucket list of people ta talk to.......
I'm honored....and to be one above Boyle tickles me even more..............

but i gots ta warn ya........
i'm not really as smart as i sound on here.........!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom