All that money spent on a vehicle wrap

Mikey P

Administrator
Last month you were saying you didn’t need corner guards.
I have three 2-in 50 footers, a 45-footer of 2.5, a 15 ft Murphy's Law 2 in, and of course my 8 ft whip of 1.5

90% of my jobs take the 45, one 50, the 15 and the 8 whip

The other 10% take 120 ft so out come the corner guards, and burnt lawns....

Last edited:

Luky

Name
Mario
A nicely lettered clean van works well.
Different forms of advertising ( van wrap is one of them) work on multiple levels. It's all part of branding effort; more often your company's name appears on various platforms (channels ) the better. " Familiarity sells ".
I'm pro van wrap and pro door hangers.
20240506_222600.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Different forms of advertising ( van wrap is one of them) work on multiple levels. It's all part of branding effort; more often your company's name appears on various platforms (channels ) the better. " Familiarity sells ".
I'm pro van wrap and pro door hangers.
View attachment 127152
A nice wrap certainly looks nice and is a good representation of your company, especially if it's reflected in the rest of your advertising. However, you need to make sure it gets your message across. Who you are, what do you do and how to reach you.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
A nice wrap certainly looks nice and is a good representation of your company, especially if it's reflected in the rest of your advertising. However, you need to make sure it gets your message across. Who you are, what do you do and how to reach you.
Do you still have that little box truck in your picture?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Letter the vehicle according to what triggers the potential customers. What are they in need of? What causes the homeowner to call?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
For service professionals, when so much effort is wisely put into how one answers the phone, knocks on a clients door, controls the pitch and tempo of their voice, wearing a clean branded uniform that is neatly tucked in, keeping their vehicle clean inside and out, keeping their gear organized on site, wearing shoe covers, being timely, cultivating trust, communicating value, ad infinitum all for the theater of business and creating a positive memorable experience for our clients (aside from the technical work we do)...

then it seems a primary reason for having a beautiful vehicle wrap hasn't been mentioned yet. One that serves the pro multiple times a day every day they are on the job.
Can someone please explain the use
Of shoe covers....do you take them off every time you step out the door...then put em back on...
WHAT A DUMB IDEA! If you are working from the furthest point out the door....you really never step on
carpet you've cleaned ( at least you shouldn't)......so no need for dumb shoe covers!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Can someone please explain the use
Of shoe covers....do you take them off every time you step out the door...then put em back on...
WHAT A DUMB IDEA! If you are working from the furthest point out the door....you really never step on
carpet you've cleaned ( at least you shouldn't)......so no need for dumb shoe covers!
I use shoe covers only I have to walk back in over the carpet I've just cleaned. Typically, when I finish the job, I shut the truck down, put on shoe covers at the door and go in to write the invoice and sometimes have a coffee with the customer. I would never wear shoe covers while cleaning as they are trip and slip hazards.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom